What If #1

These scenarios will be where the Rubik's Cube is involved in your life with the GoM. I don't really know what to call this What If because the scenarios are different for each character. I hope you guys enjoy this~

_____________________________________________________

What If #1: Rubik's Cube

Akashi

"Sei! Look, I finally got it right!" You showed Akashi the Rubik's Cube that you were finally able to arrange correctly. He didn't pay attention to you because he was busy with some paperwork for his father's company. So, you went over to him and sat at the seat in front of him.

"Sei.."

"It's just a simple puzzle, [Firstname]. I'm the one who taught you in the first place," he said.

That really offended you. It would be easy for him to say that since he's good at everything but, you worked really hard to memorise all the steps. Before you knew it, tears were already flowing down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry for bothering you with something unimportant, Sei.."

Akashi looked up after hearing your shaky voice. His eyes widened ar the sight of you crying. He quickly stood up and went over to you. He hugged you as he wiped your tears away.

"[Firstname].. I'm sorry for saying that.."

He knows well how you easily cry when all your hardwork is ignored and not appreciated. Especially, by the person you care about so much. He didn't mean to hurt you. You stopped crying. Akashi took the Rubik's Cube from your hands and smiled. He kissed you. You relaxed into the kiss, so gentle and loving.

"A reward for my hardworking empress.."

Aomine

You showed him the Rubik's Cube and smirked. He stared at you in disbelief.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!" he exclaimed.

"You're not allowed to read any of those gross magazines of yours unless you solve this correctly," you said coolly.

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THAT THING!" He tried to snatch the magazines away from you but, you shoved the Rubik's Cube into his face.

"Maybe you should start searching it up on YouTube or something rather than watch stuff about that girl with big boobs!" you deadpanned.

"I only read about her in magazines!"

"Don't you lie! It's been your new habit, Ahomine!"

"Her boobs are way bigger than yours, pancakes!"

"That's it.. I'm burning these magazines." You took out a lighter. Aomine's soul left his body as he watch the sight of Mai-chan burning into ashes.

Kise

You were studying when your blonde model boyfriend burst into the room with a Rubik's Cube in his hand.

"[Firstname]cchi! Help me solve this, please~" Kise pleaded as he hugged you from behind. You were busy solving a Math question that you didn't pay attention to him.