Bell

''Check his schedule!'' your friend whispered during class. ''What does he have next?'' She leaned over your shoulder, peeking at a picture you took of C/N's schedule. 

Your school board posted all the classes' schedules, so when you saw that, you and your friend didn't hesitate a moment to capture some pictures. Why do you do that? It's not a big deal to just go and look at his perfection walking down the halls. Yes, you just wanted to admire him, your crush. You were deliberate to find an excuse just to glance at him. That adrenaline that rushes through your veins whenever his eyes landed on you, or the excitement when he calls your name were the reasons why. 

''Euhm... art...'' You replied calmly, double checking whether you were right or not. 

''Alright, his classroom is just a level under of our next class.'' She says, a smile painting on her face just at the thought of you guys reuniting like a perfect couple after an hour of class. Now it looked like she was in love instead of you. You giggled under your breath until your name was called by the teacher. It didn't help that your body responded by jumping and your eyes growing wide. It was clear that you were shocked. Your friend turned facing the teacher, in front of the classroom, chuckling at your reaction.

''Y-yes?'' 

''Y/N, what does rep by pop mean?'' Shit... You could feel droplets of sweat forming on your back. The feeling of everyone's eyes landing at your awkward form. You quickly glanced at your history book, searching for the answer. As if on cue, your teacher interrupted once again.

''Y/N, it is not written in the book.'' Crap... You worriedly looked at your friend, who only sat there shaking her head. 

Saved by the bell. All your classmates were now making noises, standing up to pack their bags to leave. No one even bothered greeting the teacher. Grabbing your belongings, and your friend's hand you rushed out of the class. There was no way you were going to stay in there and get lectured by your teacher. Not again. 

''Hurry! He must be in his next class now!'' Your friend exclaimed pushing past people to get to your next course. You put your school bags on your assigned desks and made your way out of the room. Both of you turned right, walked 5 steps, turned right to meet the staircase and walked down the stairs. Your heart was beating just at the thought of seeing him. You lead the way to his class, your friend close behind you. You spotted him from afar, but what shocked you the most, was that C/N was getting back hugged by a girl right in front of the doorway. He was facing the door from inside the classroom. Little did you know, he was annoyed by his female classmate. That his gaze lit up when he saw you. That he found the power within himself to push through the barrier of arms that were capturing him. You didn't know that. 

 It would be a lie if I say nothing broke in your heart. You breathed in, staying composed, no rush. Let's just casually walk by to go back to your class. The moment you strolled in front of his doorway (in front of him) you heard your name getting called. Scratch that... Getting screamed. Glancing over your shoulder, you saw his figure struggling his way out from the girl's vicious grip. Once freed, he called you again, this time running towards you. Your eyes almost fell out of their orbits at the sight of a rushing C/N. 

You didn't know why or will never know why your first instinct was to run. Probably because you knew the moment he'll catch you he'll playfully bully you. Trap you in a corner, just to make you feel intimidated, but he will probably just laugh at your cute reaction like he once did. 

And so, you ran as fast as you could. Your friend, who was casually chatting with a peer, a few meters away, didn't see you charging towards her. You yelled at her, ''run! Don't look back!'' She didn't understand the rush and followed you. Being the athlete you were, you flew right up the stairs, while your friend struggled to keep up with your pace. She wheezed, stepping aside to catch her breath until she saw a running C/N. She understood everything in a matter of seconds. Why your voice was shaking. Why you were rushing. Breathing in loudly, she climbed up the last few steps, where C/N stood, confused over your disappearance. 

On the other side, you had retreated in your classroom, which was about to start in 2 minutes. No signs of your poor friend who you left behind during a moment of crisis. Yes, you were such a nice friend. Note the sarcasm. You bent lower and peeked out in the hallway, but that was the worst thing you could ever do in that moment, you were now facing washboard abs. Well, from what the curves and outlines of his shirt could tell you.  You heard a low chuckle and from afar someone panting loudly. 

''Oh... look what we have here. A wild Y/N, bending to me and I didn't even do anything yet. Imagine if I actually did something, you would probably be kne-'' You stood up, correcting your posture. 

''You have no rights to step in my classroom!'' Nonsense... You knew well enough the chart of rights and freedoms of your country. Well, enough to know that C/N can go in your classroom. 

He cocked his eyebrow, defying you. The way he was standing so close to you, so close that you could feel his breath still hot on your lips, he was flaunting his arrogance right in front of your face. 

''Y/N, I'm sick of chasing after you... I'm sick of you thinking that I can't invade in your heart. Especially when you think a classroom will stop me from getting to you.'' He looked hesitant. C/N glanced down to your hands, taking hold of them. 

''Let's get this over with... If you become mine... I will finally let my heart rest during the classes. I'm scared that one of your male classmates will you steal you right in between my fingers. I'm scared the moment I turn my back for a while from you, you would be holding hands with someone else. I know you are no one's property yet, but at least let me be at rest. I like the sight of you blushing when I approach you, I like the flustered smile you flash me when you do something stupid, oh, and I love that look you are giving me right now.'' During the whole speech, he didn't even spare you a glance. He let the words flow out as if he memorized all those lines before going to sleep. You felt your cheeks heating up. 

''So... What do you think?'' 

*Ding dang ding  DoONg Dingg DanNg DIiIng DAnG DoOng*

 C/N had rushed to his classroom, not before yelling ''you owe me an answer after class!'' Curse the damn bell. 

---

A/N: this one sounded so rushed and I deeply apologize. I promise I have more stories to come, I'm just going through some tough exams, so the updates seem to not even be in my mind these days.