Scenarios

Imagine you are pregnant, with a big belly, and C/N humps his belly so it looks as big as yours. As he smiles innocently, with a hint of mockery.

---

Imagine him watching you sleep, a smile tugged on his lips. (That sounded really creepy, but it is romantic coming from him...)

You woke up, as you felt someone staring at you. He suddenly got flustered, and grabbed the newspaper, and read it upside down, acting interested in everything written down on the page.

A smirk grows on your lips.

"So what's new? Any updates of the world? " You asked, playing with him.

He flushed red as he realized that he was reading the papers upside down. He tried to not let it show, how embarrassed he was.

"S-Somone got a-arrested for calling 911 because McDonald ran out of chicken nuggets? " He tried to find anything to answer your question. He face palmed the moment those totally random words slipped out of his mouth. The heat was burning his face.

You burst out laughing hearing his silly words.

" Just admit it you were watching me sleep, you stalker." You teased him, urging him to admit everything.

---

Imagine you are moving in with C/N to your new home so the 2 of you - the 3, including the baby (you were few weeks pregnant) - could live a happy and healthy life together. You move the boxes, even though Y/N insisted he should take the heavier ones (the liar, he made you sit like a queen while he was doing all the work) until you yelped and cried his name and he came to see you rubbing your stomach.

"Baby's kicking," was what you said and he immediately dropped all of the boxes and went to you to feel the baby. "HE SAID DAD!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AND HOW YOU KNOW THE GENDER?!"

-------

"Ahhhhh" he said as he was waiting for you to feed him the food you made. What else can be better, after a long day of work than eating with his girlfriend? So, you prepared various food for him.

"Do it yourself..." you whined, tired of him acting childish. He pouted, shook his head, and shifted uncontrollably on his seat. "Noooo," he whined and closed his eyes, with his mouth open waiting for the food.

You look around the table and a chili pepper caught your attention.

Oh, yes, yes you were evil.

You grabbed the pepper, and slid it in his mouth.

" Now, bite it." You commanded.

As he did, he shot his eyes open, and yelled out of pain.

You jumped out of your seat, knowing him well enough he won't let it slide easily, and laugh it off. He was still yelling, running after you. You ran to the counter table in the kitchen, but was too slow for him, as he caught up to you. Wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, before he could make his revenge, you tried to struggle out of his grip, but to no avail. You giggled at how childish you guys were.

He suddenly turned you around, so you were facing him. He lifted your chin and pressed his lips on yours. After what seems like ages, he pulled out, snickering.

He purposely kissed you. You could feel some tingles on your lips, from the chili pepper. Soon enough, the pain got stronger. You fumed at him, and stomped off somewhere away from him.

"I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME!" He shouted as he catches up with you.