Roller coaster

A/N: 'Cause what's a crush book without a cliché?

Enjoy

---

You nervously tapped your foot on the ground, crossing your arms to show your outer confidence, but your inner fear took over as soon as you saw the cart riding down the ride filling the air with screams. You slightly shook your head and texted your date on where he was.

Suddenly, hands grabbed your waist and lifted you off high the ground making you shriek in horror. The person let out a laugh and you immediately recognized who it was and you sighed in annoyance.

''Let me go!'' You started laughing when his kisses were being planted everywhere on your face.

''Ah, you're so pretty today,'' he said, as he turned you around to stare right into your eyes.

You snickered. ''You didn't even look at my outfit.''

''I don't need to look at it while I already know,'' he responded smoothly.

You rolled your eyes making him chuckle and grabbed your hand fitting it perfectly with his. You walked past the entrance together and you felt a sense of relief that he was there with you because you never liked rollercoasters.

Everything was going to be fine.

''Come on, you should've seen your face! It was hilarious!'' C/N laughed so loud, trying to catch his breath, but failed. You groaned in annoyance and turned so you wouldn't have to see his face.

''I hate you so much right now,'' you firmly said, making him laugh even more.

Earlier, C/N dragged you to this huge rollercoaster and you made him know that you weren't fond of them, but he ignored and thought you would love it at the end.

Wrong.

One would think you were having a crisis attack and would faint at any moment. You even dropped your sandal and it took you a while to retrieve it.

He wrapped his arm around you, seeing you sulking and tried to contain his laugh on the crook of your neck. You tried to pull away, but he only tightened his grip around you.

''I'm sorry,'' he relaxed a bit and put a strand of hair behind your ear. ''It's just really-''

''I get it!'' You shouted a little too loud making him flinch in shock. You were going to regret what you did, but the anger took over. You stood up and walked away, leaving him sitting there.

After few minutes of wandering, you ended up in front of a food truck. C/N stuck to your side, grasping your hand tightly, but you couldn't care less. Giving him the cold shoulder as your eyes drifted off to the menu on the side of the truck.

You felt something tug your sleeve, pulling your attention towards your dear boyfriend.

''Forgive me, please...'' You stared right back at him, not giving in his cute act.

''With a cherry on top?'' He asked.

You ran your fingers through your hair, untangling a few locks.

''Hi, may I take your order?'' The seller suddenly broke into the conversation. You quickly turned towards him.

''One churro, please,'' you slid a 5$ bill, as he gives back the change and the food. You brought it quickly to a table, C/N sitting across from you. He watched as you brought the dessert in front of your lips, before biting into it. The soft caramel oozing out from both sides left sweet tingles over your tongue. The taste of heaven tickling your taste buds. You sighed in content.