Ice Princess

You were about to close your locker before a hand slammed it shut. You blinked twice before slowly turning around to meet a pair of familiar warm eyes catching yours.
C/N's.
A warm, gentle and carefree person who always knew how to cheer everyone up and liven up the place. He was what you would say, a girl's dream boy. Tall, handsome, athletic and smart.
'What a show-off,' you thought, rolling your eyes.
He tilted his head to his side before flashing a smile worth millions. "Morning," he said in his deep still rough from sleep voice.
You sighed before shoving his arm, which blocked you, away and started to walk to class, ignoring the stares people were shooting you and to him.
"Morning."
"You look beautiful as always!"
"Don't push it."
-
You sat in your seat, writing down notes when you felt hands wrapping your hair around their fingers. You sighed in annoyance before turning around and glare at him.
A smile was already plastered on his face and his eyes were squinted showing the genuine happiness he held. 'How is he so alive at 8 in the morning?'
"Your hair is really soft."
You groaned and turned away, shifting further so he wouldn't touch you, making him chuckle.
-
You were eating and laughing with your friends outside the school, on the stairs. Your friends wanted to watch the guys playing soccer so you reluctantly agreed. You were far away so there was no way the ball was going to hit you.
"Seriously, I'm telling you C/N is all over you, Y/N. Why don't you do anything? I would kill to have him," one of your friends said and did an overdramatic squeal of the thought of her and him together.
"Then kill him, you'll have his dead body. Fair?" You joked making everyone laugh.
Suddenly, a ball hit the spot beside you making you jump. Your friends yelped in surprise and you snapped your head towards the culprit only to see C/N pretending to act innocent and whistling around, hands in his pockets.
You fumed, grabbed the ball, and kicked it right back at him which he effortlessly dodged too.He leaned a bit forward and looked at you with curious eyes.
"I never noticed you were also cute when you're angry."
"Shut. Up."
-
Classes were over but as usual, you would stay after school for a bit just to swing by the library, making you one of the last people to leave the school.
When you were done, you walked out of school and let the wind push the hair out of your face and making it fly through it.
You took a deep breath and released it before a hand sneaked its way down your arm to your hand and wrapped it with yours.
"Hey, princess," a familiar and warm voice whispered in your ear, making you slightly shiver. "May I have the honor to take you home?"
You rolled your eyes and looked at C/N smiling at you like the bundle of joy he was. "Might as well. You take the same road as I do."
"Aren't I the luckiest?"
You stopped and he looked down with a curious expression. You looked around you before quickly pulling him down by his hand, making him lean to your level which gave you the opportunity to stand on the tip of your toes and kiss his cheek.
"It wouldn't be luck since you were the one for me the whole time," you mumbled, blushing furiously at your bold act and him blushing ten times more than you.
...
"Woah, Y/N. I would've been in heavens if you did that but on the lips," he pulled you to him, wrapped his muscular arms around you before lifting you up and spinning, showing how truly happy he was.
"Sh-Sh-Shut u-up! Let m-me go!"