Gardening

"This is boring."

You rolled your eyes for the third time this hour at you boyfriend's childishness. Today was a day off for the both of you, and C/N was really eager about it since it's been a while since you 2 went out together.

Though, he wasn't expecting to spend the day with you by taking care of your gigantic field of flowers.

For 3 hours, you've been planting, watering the plants and all the works a gardener would do. He got bored the moment he grabbed the gloves.

"Think about it. When they'll grow mature, they'll become so beautiful like me!" You laughed and he shrugged.

"Nothing can be as pretty as you," he grumbled under his breath but you still caught it and blushed.

"O-Oh okay... Hey C/N, go water this section of flowers!"

"Again?! But I already did it twice today!" He whined and sat on the ground, complaining about life and whatsoever.

Honestly, even though he was an adult and older than you, he acted like a 5 years old child.

"It's really dry today. I'm afraid the flowers will be in lack of water. Plus! You barely water them. You just pass and spray water for one second and stop," you pointed out to him.

"So what? They can live," he said nonchalantly.

You gasped. "Plants are living things, too you know?! Go, go, go!"

He let out a loud exasperated sigh. "I swear you care about them more than me. I thought we could have a fun day together..." He stood up and started to walk towards the house to pick up the hose.

"I wanted to stay at home, to be honest," you blurted out.

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head, giving you the perfect view of his side and his perfect chiseled jawline.

"I never said we couldn't do another meaning of fun in the house," he said and showed you his signature flirty and cocky smirk of his making you choke.

"C/N!" You shrieked and threw him the glove you wore which he deflected with an effortless wave of his hands. You glared at his back as he kept laughing. You shook your head and bent down again to plant seeds. More blueberries to fill us up!

Yu stood up and rubbed the sweat with your arm. This was a tiring day and you kind of felt bad that you dragged C/N into this.

Kind of.

You sneaked a glance at C/N and saw him watering the plants with a hand in his pocket and the other holding the hose. He was whistling and seemed pretty cool with what he was doing.

You also noticed how good looking he was. With a black tank top that wasn't too tight, but enough to reveal the outline of his abs that were hidden behind along with beige shorts. The light of the Sun reflected his sweat and along with those muscles of his flexing each time he had to move spot, you couldn't help but keep staring.

He should do this often, you thought.

He looked back in front of him and sensed that someone was watching him since he turned his head and held your eyes hostage in his. He winked at you and you widened your eyes before quickly turning around.

"Hey, Y/N!" You turned as you heard him calling out for you, only to realize it was a mistake.

Cold freezing water hit you right in the face and you almost choke by letting the water in your mouth. C/N has the stupid idea to spray water on you.

"C/N!" You yelled and looked at your drenched self. "I'm all wet because of you!"

"You shouldn't be surprised anymore. We did it often, no?" He said and you choked for real, which made him laugh harder.

"HAHAHAHAHHA!! THS IS HILARIOUS!" He put a hand on his stomach and bent down a bit while pointing at you.

You just stared at him, ready to kill him at any second. When he calmed down, he saw how mad you were and wiped a tear in the corner of his eyes before walking up to you.

"I'm sorry baby," he kissed your forehead and cupped your face. "I guess I was so bored I had to do this. Forgive me?"

You scowled at him "Jerk. You think I'll let you go that ea-!" You got cut at the moment C/N crashed his lips on you. Before you could kiss back, he pulled back and kissed the tip of your nose.

"I'll make it up to you soon. I gotta go work now," he smiled at you and left.

You just stood there still shocked by what happened until you felt cold water pouring on you. You snapped your head up to see C/N looking at you with a now empty watering can held by his hand above you.

He tried to hold back in his laugh. "You're right. This is fun. We should do this more often!" He smiled and immediately ran away the moment he saw your eyes darken at him. "BABE, DON'T KILL ME, YOU LOVE ME!!"

You threw his a shovel and it hit his back making him jump in his run. "OUCH! DAMN, WOMEN THESE DAYS ARE F*CKING STRONG!"

The end PS: don't kill me for 2 swear words, please.