Reasons why

A/N: My English teacher used to say ''short, sweet, and into the point.'' I guess I could describe this imagine with his expression.

This was highly inspired by a TV show.

---

C/N's POV

---

I sighed and crouched down to tuck in my last pair of shoes in the closet. As soon as I stood back up, my phone rang signaling me from a text.

---

Dollface <3

8:36 am

Why do you love me?

---

I chuckled at your short question. You asked that question on multiple occasions. And every day that we spent together made me realize another reason why I love you. I paused in my tracks, trying to find where to start with the many reasons why I love you. Hmm, let me think about it.

I took a seat comfortably on my couch. 'When do I feel like I love you?'

So many reasons.

When I take a picture of you, but you say you don't like it. However, the next day, that picture became your profile picture. That's when I feel my heart beats loudly.

Also, when I'm eating and I turn my attention away from my food, you'd sneak and take a bite. I would catch you with some food marks on the corner of your lips, yet you would still deliberately try to fool me that it wasn't you. That's when I find you so adorable.

Ah, right, when I'm hanging out with my female friend, you would always keep a close eye on us. Even when you don't want to admit that you are jealous, I know it because of your fidgeting actions, and your unsure manners. Silly, I know when you're glaring behind her back. You should know that I love you way more than her.

How could I forget that every time we take pictures together, and I surprise you with a kiss, you would act surprised and angry? Babe, the crimson red flushing on your cheeks are telling me you liked it. No matter how much you deny it, your ears would turn pink from embarrassment.

DING!

My phone announced a new message. I opened it, only to be greeted with this.

Dollface <3

8:43 am

Babe, hurry up. This is a bet with my friends!

I couldn't help but grin.

Me

8:45 am

I love you because you're pretty.

---

Out of all the reasons I gave, why I love you, wouldn't you like this one better?

Love is weird, just like you.

---

Your POV

I squealed as I read his answer. I dramatically showed it to my friends. They all sighed in jealousy. As I waved my phone as a sign of victory.

''Seriously, what's my boyfriend doing?'' My friend complained staring at her phone.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, and teasingly showed the message my boyfriend sent.