Drei

"And everything suddenly takes on a rose colored hue"
D:Daniel J:Jack Jon: Jonah C: Corbyn Z: Zach
******************************************
Jack's POV:
We walked into the rooms we had chosen when we first moved to LA. My room was with Daniel, naturally, because he's my best friend. I wish we were more.
D: huh?
J: What?
D: you said "I wish we were more"
J: I did?
Oh shoot. I messed up big time.
D: Yeah. Who are you taking about?
J: oh it's not about a guy. I was saying I wish we were more uh talented?
D: Well first off we are already super talented and did you just say it's not about a guy?
J: No! No.
Shoot.
J: No! I said it's not worth the try.
D: What's not?
J: I don't even know what I'm saying right now. I gotta go.

Daniel just looked at me with a skeptical face, the one I've been getting a lot whenever I slip up and say something I didn't mean to.
D: If you say so.
Phew. That was close.

Daniel's POV:
He's lying to me. Why? I got excited when he said "guy" but I guess there's no chance he'd be into me. Agh. I'm so lovestruck by him.
Jack's POV:
I'm lying to him. I don't know why.
I finally decided to work up the guts and find a way to get us alone. I scheduled a picnic for a time when I know wouldn't work with any other of the band members schedules except for me and Daniel. I hope it works.
**next day**
J: Hey guys. I scheduled out a picnic for today. You're still coming right?

They all looked at me with fearful looks, knowing today is their busy day and that they don't want to let me down.

Jon: What time will it be at?
J: 12:15

Everyone's faces looked disappointed.

Z: Nah, I can't man. I've got a date.
Jonah nudged his side really hard.
Z: A....date with destiny! Other wise known as I'm having a vocal lesson.
C: I can't either. Christina and I are having a lunch date.
Jon: Yeah, me too. That is as in having a vocal lesson. Not a lunch date.
Everyone laughed a bit, but it sounded mostly like nervous laughs were coming from Jonah and Zach.

J: That's fine. I'll just go ask Daniel. You guys stay calm on your busy day!

They all looked relieved.
I walked to our room and opened the door. Daniel was lounging on his unmade bed surfing the internet on his laptop.

J: Hey Daniel.
D: Hey jack. What's up?
J: Well I asked all the other band mates, and they said they were busy, so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic?
He looked up from his laptop screen really quick, the bright light illuminating his ocean eyes in the dark room; the sunlight shut out by the blinds, despite the time being 12:00 in the afternoon. I could almost see the look of happiness wipe across his face as soon as my offer left my mouth.

D: Sure. I'll get ready and be down in about 10 minutes.
J: Kay, see you then.

I waited until I left the room and he was in the bathroom till I finally did my silent victory dance. He may not know it, but in my mind, I successfully asked him on a date!

Daniel's POV:
I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my hair gel. I put a glob on my fingertips, rubbed my hands together, and massaged the sticky paste through my brown locks. Once my hair was styled, I brushed my teeth, put a hoodie on (it's getting colder out, as it is in October) and grabbed my phone. I looked in the mirror one last time before leaving. I don't know why I spruced up so much just to go on a picnic. I really think that Jack wouldn't want to tote me around with me looking like garbage all day. And of course I wouldn't want to be seen by Jack looking like a mess.
******************************************
640 words
~Edited~

A/N:
Thanks for reading! See you guys in the next update!