Chapter 6

Recap of 7: 

I don't know what's going on. I don't know why my breathing was slowing down. I can feel my hands getting clammy and tingly. My heart was doing tricks inside of my body.

A/N: And we continue on with this story.

Chapter 6:

The sound of thunder roar across the cloudy sky. Follow by a streak of lighting. With sounds of light tapping of trickling rain going down against the bathroom window. The sounds of mother nature, tuning out from the steamy shower Melena was having. The teen girl presses her back against the tile wall. Her eyes remain shut, and let the warm water message her back, rolling down to her sides and lower part of her body. Melena slowly looks up and stare at the ceiling, replaying what had just happened at the park with her and Naya.

She touches her lips with her fingers, smoothly running them over, again and again.

She closed her eyes and sigh at the memory. She could feel her heart starting to pump faster than it ever did. While her mind continues to think about Naya and her.

FLASHBACK

>Melena Pov<

I kept staring at her lips for a few seconds before I look up at her. I didn't notice Naya coming closer to me. My gaze set on her eyes. While she did the same. Her hand still on my leg that once shook for an unknown reason. However, my breathing didn't seem to be calming down anytime soon. It made me wonder how things were on Prissy Pants side.

I don't know what, but curiosity seems to make me wonder about this woman even more than usual, or less than.

"Melena" I faintly hear my name. I didn't dare to look around to see whoever was calling for me.

All this staring, for who knows how long I've been looking into her eyes. I close my eyes because of dryness that was irritating me. I quickly close my eyes for a second until I felt something on my lips. A soft and warm pair of lips on my mine. I didn't dare to move or open back my eyes. I kept still and felt the warm and soft texture leave my lips. I could still sense them near my face, being dangerously near my jaw and back to my lips. Passing themselves back to mine, I could feel them moving apart against me and felt a small gap opening, and gently closing back. This time, they cup around my lower lip and tug it gently. The light tug trigger weird spark up in my body. Like something is giving me an electric shock, with a chill running down my spine. My shoulder jolted, it even gave me goosebumps on my arms.

My curiosity made me wonder. Who was kissing me? Was this some sort of dream that seems real but is fake? Or a real thing, like me getting a kiss by a stranger!

But then, why am I kissing someone who I haven't met yet?! I shouldn't be kissing a stranger! That's disgusting!

I open my eyes and saw the person who made the first move to kiss me.

It was Naya.

The last person I ever wanted to lock lips with. I saw her upper eyelids slowly opening. If I wasn't being mouthed rape and shock right now, by what has just happened. I would compliment on her eyes, but that opportunity has flown out of the window!

The prissy woman must have noticed me being freak out by what she has done. Her facial features had switched from sweet to concern, with a mix of confusion. She must have thought I enjoy being kissed her. I don't know how long we've been staring each other. But I know it wasn't very long or short. I push myself away from her, but that move made myself land on the ground. By the time, I realize I was sitting at the very end of the bench. I raise my head a little and feel freely around my hair. The impact made me groan in pain. I close my eyes and rubbed the back of my head to the side. Thankfully my hair was my savior form making the fall more worst on my head.