Happy Pride Month!

So since June is unknown to be pride month, i took the liberty to write some short scenes for you readers, who are enjoying Accepting Love. One scene is going be a preview of a future chapter. Not like the next chapter, I mean a future chapter that will happen in the middle of the story. Another scene I will show is going be another Werewolf story, but this time. There is going be some Yoai action ;D. It won't be coming out anytime soon. So until then, enjoy some Yuri aka Girl on Girl action. 

Enjoy!

Brain Meets Brawn

Pack: H. F. Pack

Two weeks after the fight Isaac had with Sylvester, the nerd had force himself to study for his ACT exams. The fight had taken a toll of him and made the one thing to achieve his goal was slowly crumbling down. He felt a weird blocking pain feeling in his heart. Whenever he sleeps, his eyes would produce a water work of tears without his knowledge. Thinking about Sylvester or even hearing his name. It made the memories and the pain he had suffer. A part of him miss the 6'2 tall athletic muscular man, the intimidating glare that was no longer scary in his eyes but really attractive to him. The annoying growl he gave whenever Isaac was devoting his time into reading or studying, the growls he received. It made him smile whenever he didn't pay attention to the great all mighty alpha. The small love bites and nips he would have from him, it reminded him how much he loves feeling those sharp teeth and slick wet tongue against his neck. The hugs and cuddles sessions he would give whenever they are at Sylvester place or room. Just them sitting or lying down, in the peace and quiet room where they spent countless hours being with each other and not caring about the world.

And those kisses... they were like poison to him.

The memories made the poor eighteen-year-old clutch onto his pen. He press the side of his index finger touching his forehead, mentally trying to push those memories back. He whisper a few words under his breath.

Isaac continue his focus on studying. He wanted to make his grandmother proud of him. Even if it takes him forever, the boy was determine to make his goal come true.

"Come on Isaac, you can do this. Only a few more... for grandma..." He said to himself, encouraging himself to go more further. The pain he was experiencing, had grown more around his heart.

He let go of the writing utensil and quickly place his hand over his left breast. He took a few small breaths and kept calm. His right leg began to furiously shake up and down. He growls in frustration and continue to calm himself down.

After a few minutes of calming himself down. Isaac closes his ACT math workbook. He pushes it to aside and began to work on his anatomy homework. Clearing his mind of everything that was going through, he stopped and look around. He was in the third floor of the café library. No one was close to him, he was certain he wasn't the only person on this floor. Hearing no noise gave him a small smile.

'Least I get to study in peace' He thought to himself. He went back to his work and continue to finish up some questions that were assign.

While he went halfway through the work.

WHAM!

Isaac Pov

I jump from my seat, after hearing a loud crash next to me. I look up to see Hailey with her red squared glasses with a smile on her face. I didn't expect her to come so soon, but her company has always made me happy.

"Hey Hailey" I said softy, I didn't realize my voice sounded broken and quiet. Never expected that.

Hailey smile turn to a frown after she heard the sound of my voice. She put down her purple hippie peace sign tote bag down beside the left side of the table.