// epilogue //

albus severus potter
&
scorpius hyperion potter

albus and scorpius; scorpius and al: a whirlwind of a relationship

albus and scorpius; scorpius and al: a whirlwind of a relationship. even once they had started dating, they had their arguments and fights, as every couple does. from screaming to cuddling, from throwing plates in anger to sobbing in each other arms. they did have their fair share of breakdowns. but they always came back to one another. and it never stopped them from falling in love with each other more and more every day. al thought scorpius was a charming little bugger. scorpius thought al was positively transcendent. no matter what.

they stayed in the flat once hugo and lorcan had begrudgingly moved out (it wasn't large enough to fit them and their kids, along with albus and scorpius, who also wanted kids). they had a lot of spare rooms now but they were all very nicely decorated. al was rather shocked by scorp's interior design skills. he decorated one into a guest room, and the other into a nursery. clearly, scorpius became a professional interior designer after that, albus became a househusband, if you'd call him that.

they adopted two kids. scorp hated being an only child, so he didn't want his kids to suffer in that way. and al always felt overshadowed by jamie and lily, he was forever a cursed child, stuck in the middle. so they didn't three kids. two seemed like a good compromise. they adopted a boy and a girl; riley and cameron.

and of course, their wedding was beautiful.

///

james sirius lupin
&
edward remus lupin

teddy didn't know, but jamie had been saving up

teddy didn't know, but jamie had been saving up. and that was for a long time. teddy didn't have much money of his own, but what he lacked, jamie made up for. and for their first year anniversary jamie surprised teddy by buying a flat away from london. so, of fucking course, they moved to brighton. are you even shocked? there was lots of crying and emotions running high, but brighton held a special place in their hearts. how could they ever not live there?