// eighty six //

louis was laid on the sofa, feet stretched over the other seats, his head rested in lysander's lap. he had his phone in one hand; the other was occupied as its fingers were tangled with another person's: lys'. lysander fucking scamander. his boyfriend. lysander. louis weasley's boyfriend.

they had made the decision that today was the day. it was the day they were going to make their relationship public to everyone. and even though he figured most people had found out because they weren't that discreet, louis was nervous. but he figured it was nothing compared to what lys was feeling.

louis had knowledge of some sense of lys' struggles with his sexuality. he knew not everyone was like himself, he'd just always known he was gay and he was comfortable with that, but other people like lysander, they had their own struggles and internal battles. louis was mostly just glad that lys had come to him to talk about it.

he was still amazed that a guy as beautiful and wonderful as lys would ever even consider dating somebody like himself, never mind actually doing it. with his just above shoulder length hair that frames his face perfectly, accenting his cheekbones, and his sparkling eyes that always looked so damn good. like, how do eyes even look that good; louis didn't even understand.

yet lysander's chiselled abs and broad shoulders and strong hands were far from what was occupying louis' mind. though, it was rather difficult to keep them from floating in and interrupting his train of thought. mostly, them coming out was what occupied his thoughts. louis had been so proud of lysander when he'd accepted himself and come out to everyone. and now this is a further step into their relationship. they were telling everyone. well, everyone but al, scorp and lorcan since they already knew. and most likely hugo due to lorcan knowing. the couple told each other everything.

looking up from his phone, louis let his head fall back so he was facing lysander. he'd noticed that his boyfriend was looking down at him. lys' free hand was threading its fingers through louis' curly hair. it was calming to louis, putting his nerves at rest. their eyes connected and louis swore that every time it happened, his heart skipped a beat.

a smile broke out on his face and he could neither control nor tame it. the effect lys had on him was astronomical, and louis knew that he would do anything for lys.

"hey." the smile louis had seemed to be infectious, as the corners of lysander's lips curled up. such a simple word and a simple grin sent the butterflies in louis stomach haywire. he hoped he couldn't be able to tame them as well as his smile.

"hey." replied louis.

lys lent down to kiss louis, though his head at an awkward angle and couldn't quite reach. this sent the both of them into little fits of laughter. louis sat up and turned his body toward lysander. they sat, face to face, just staring at each other.

louis shuffled closer to lysander. while doing so, he opened up the drafts on his instagram. he noticed lys do the same. he leant his forehead again his boyfriends', his lips ghosted the air in front of lysander's.

"are you sure you want to do this?" louis asked lys, the question mumbled against his lips. he knew that lys would understand the meaning of the question. he knew that lys figured it was now time to post the photos on instagram. to come out. he knew that lys was finally comfortable with his own sexuality, and comfortable in his relationship with louis.

"yes," lys connected their lips for a quick but deep kiss before pulling away to speak again, "i've never been more sure of anything in my life." and he pushed forward, letting their lips touch and mold against one another's as they had done so many times before.

louis pressed post on his phone, and he assumed lys did as well. his phone tumbled out of his hand and onto the floor as he brought both of his hand to clasp at the back of lys' neck.

lys' responded by adding that little bit more pressure to the kiss, making it more passionate, more intense, more amorous. louis leant backwards, pulling lys with him. now, he was laid horizontally on the sofa, intertwined with lysander.

cool air hit louis stomach, as lysander had untucked his t-shirt from his jeans. the coldness soon vanished at it was replaced by lysander's hot hands tracing patterns on that bit of perfect skin. louis disconnected their lips, panting out breaths of hot air, mixing with lysander's breathlessness.

they stared at each other, trying to fight the urge to look over at their phones lighting up and pinging with notifications. the distraction was easily ignored as lysander leant down and resumes kissing louis' pink and plump lips again.

louis wrapped his legs around lys' waist; feet interlocked at the ankles, heels digging into lys' back. he pulled the boy closer down to him, wanting to feel every bit of contact. one of his hands left the back of lys' neck and stared to trace the bumps of his boyfriend's spine, feeling the shiver run though lys' body at the act.

"i love you." louis panted, amazes that lysander was his.

"i love you too, lou." lys replied, not believing he could've ever been ashamed of it.

louis' breath quickens.
lys starts to kiss him faster.
urgency increases.
shirts are lost.
belts unbuckle.
they become lost in each other.

///

i am really sorry this took forever and that it's really shitty