|14|

— • —

The very next day, right after the last bell rang, Castiel was standing in front of his locker, putting some books that he needed to make his homework into his yellow backpack.

On the outside, he looked rather calm and collected, but on the inside there was a storm going on.

He was, after all, finally going to meet him, whomever he may be.

His friends and his loud, little brother were circled around him and talking excitedly about Castiel finally meeting his anonymous lover, (he had told them that he was just a friend, but they just ignored him, so he didn't waste his energy trying to convince them).

After he was finished with packing his bag and made sure that his locker was clean, he closed his locker with a deep sigh, resting his forehead against the cold surface with a bang.

"You okay there, Cas?" Charlie asked with an amused snicker, placing her small hand on his left shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"No." Castiel voiced in a quiet tone, debating whether he made the right choice, and sighed deeply. "I'm just so nervous."

"That's understandable, since you're finally meeting the guy you've been crushing on for weeks, Cassie." Gabriel stated as he twirled the lollipop in his mouth. "I mean, what if you do something stupid in front of him?"

Castiel's eyes widened and he quickly turned around with a horrified look. "What if Gabe is right and i do something stupid? Maybe, he won't like me anymore after he met me in real life?"

Charlie slapped the back of his head, her eyes sending daggers in Gabriel's direction. "Shut up, you're making it worse."

"Oh, that hurts." He yelled in pain, rubbing the back of his head with a pout.

"Good, that's what i was eventually hoping for, because look what you did to him." She pointed her index finger to Castiel, who was pacing back and forth along the row of lockers as the color slowly drained out of his face.

Cas shook his head as he nervously nibbled on his bottom lip. "Nope, i'm not going. I'll just cancel and tell him to meet me another time, i'm sure that he will understand."

Kevin stepped forward and placed his hands on his shoulders, forcing Castiel to stop in his tracks. "You've nothing to worry about, Cas. The guy really likes you, he won't just instantly dislike you, because he met you."

Garth nodded in agreement. "Kevin is right. You're an amazing guy and i'm sure he'll love you."

Charlie opened her mouth and was about to agree with Gabriel and Kevin before a chirp echoed around them, making everyone stop talking. They simultaneously looked at their nervous friend, because the sound came from the left pocket of his jeans, making them all think the same thing.

Castiel got a text from his anonymous admirer.

"It's probably him." Gabriel stated quietly, after a moment of silent, pointing his lollipop in the direction of his pocket. "You should see what he wants."

Castiel slid his trembling hand into his pocket and warped his long fingers around his phone, pulling it out of his pocket. He clicked on the home button, seeing that he indeed had gotten a text from his mysterious friend.