The only thing worse than a player....Chapter21

Start from the beginning

Ryder's hands went up and down my back, but I could tell by the movement that he wanted to touch more. I sucked in my breath sharply, and did something I never thought I would do.

I took Ryder's right hand and led it up to my chest. Ryder froze suddenly, shocked. I continued to kiss him, and hold his hand in place.

I felt Ryder smile slightly on my lips, then move his hand on my chest. I dropped my hand from his and put it back around his neck.

Ryder used one of his hands to pull me closer to him, and the other to rub over my chest. He was going lightly, so I barely felt it, but he seemed satisfied.

I'm guessing Ryder was still a bit shy about touching me, but I didn't push it. This was overwhelming enough! We continued to make out, until we heard voices in the hall.

We broke apart, and were breathing heavily. My face was flushed, and Ryder voice was raspy.

"Wow." He said. I smiled slightly.

"Good wow?"

"Totally." He smiled, putting his arm around me.

~*Jason's POV*~

After school was over, Rayne and Noreen came to our house. Noreen came to talk with Emily.

Rayne looked HOT and I was getting goose bumps just by looking at her. We both sat in my living room. I got us both Lemonade, and made sure she was comfortable...weird ... I've never done that before.

"How was school?" Rayne asked me.

"Pretty good...you?"

"Great!" she smiled. She was always smiling.

"That's good. The English test was better for you apparently." I sighed. Rayne laughed.

"It helps to pay attention and study."

"Pfft, I'm too busy to do that." I smirked. Rayne nodded.

"So what do you want to know about me."

"Whatever your brother wants me to." I shrugged. Rayne raised an eyebrow.

"Ok then..." she said. I laid back.

"You like music?" I asked. Rayne nodded.

"Who doesn't." she smiled.

"What types?"

"Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, Rock, and a little rap."

"Wow..." I said. I didn't know too many girls liked Rap. Rayne nodded then took out her phone and typed something in.

"What was that?" I asked. Rayne smiled again showing her straight white teeth.

"Ryder." She said. I nodded bored.

"Why did you go for Ryder?"

"Why not? He's hot, smart, nice, and experienced."

"So is Shane, and Kyle and Me. Why Ryder?"

"For several reasons. He knows me better than anyone else does. He comforts me. And he shares my interests."

"He likes shopping and make-up?" I snickered. Rayne rolled her eyes. Her perfect, shining, blue eyes.

"No. I don't like that stuff."

"What do you like doing?" I asked, curiously.

"I like singing, talking, volleyball, baking, biking, drawing, math, English, and watching movies." She said. Wow! A hottie who likes more than shopping and s*x!