-BOBBY-

(So sorry for the lack of activity in this book! But here I am, no I'm not dead lol, ok hope you guys like it! This one is based off of his new solo album, if you haven't checked it out yet I would highly recommend it! Oh and yes I know this is short but bear with me because it's cute lol)

You clapped as Jiwon finished recording one of his new songs, he smiled at you and you happily smiled back. "This one goes out to my lovely girlfriend (Y/n)!" He said jokingly into the mic making you laugh. He started singing his song 'I Love You' and you couldn't help but smile as the words flowed through your ears.  You spoke over his singing making him stop. :You know this song is about a dying relationship right? So why dedicate it to me?" You asked him, and he only laughed. "Because it says I love you in it, and I love you." He laughed, you only shook your head smiling at his childishness. "So you aren't dedicating the song to me you're dedicating three words in the song to me?" I clarified, he looked as if he was in deep thought and then smiled and nodded like a little kid. You walked up to where he was standing at the mic, well in that case..." you started as you got on your tippy toes' "saranghae~." You sand in the mic to the tune of his voice. He smiled brightly, "maybe I should have made this a duet!" You looked at him shocked and then quickly shook your head in disagreement. "My voice isn't good enough for that!" You said frantically but he only ignored you. "I think your voice is perfect! I also think that my opinion is the only one that matters." He protested while sticking out his tongue. "Yeah well I think you're crazy, or deaf, yeah you are deaf." You laughed as you continued to doubt yourself. But it didn't take long for him to get you feeling confident and make you sing the song with him, and although he didn't release the duet version, he kept a download of it for his own personal ears; and swore that no-one else would ever get the privilege of listening to it other than him. He also said you couldn't go anywhere near it because he knew you would try to get rid of it.

Another chapter done! A really short one, I know really really short but oh well, still cute, and I know this song isn't the most happiest topic but the way the tune is and his voice just make it sound so happy and catchy, I love this song lol. I'll be sure to update with another chapter as soon as I can! 😊