-JUNHOE- (Request)

(This one is a request from @KimFXZ, it's also really friggin late, I should have done this a lot sooner but I hope you guys like it!)

'Hey Kei, wanna come back to Korea and live with me and the boys?'

I read the message and smiled a little, I hadn't seen Jiwon in forever, plus L.A was getting a little old for me, sure why not go somewhere new? I quickly typed in my response and went to my room and started packing all my shit. I hate packing, it takes so much effort and it just makes a mess. 

-TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT-

I held my carryon of necessities over my shoulder securing it with my right hand as I walked to the seats by the plane entrance, phone and tickets in my other hand. I have to admit I'm a little excited about seeing my big brother. 

I let out a little sigh as I sat waiting for when we can get on the plane. Being the girl I am I pulled up Instagram and took and snazzy pick of my plane ticket making sure my pretty nails where showing. I typed 'Moving bitches~♥︎✌︎' and watched as the likes and comments rolled in. 

After about an hour the announcement finally came on saying it was time to board, I quickly got up with my little carryon suitcase and ticket and walked over to the flight attendant lady person. She smiled at me and said "have a nice flight" like she did with everyone, I thanked her but once I walked past her I rolled my eyes, it sounded soo rehearsed. I found a seat empty by the window and quickly sat down after putting my carryon in the little cubby above the seats. I put my earbuds in and played my music shutting my eyes as the beat to 'While We're Young- by Jhene Aiko' flowed through my ears. 

Finally after a long ass ride on the plane it had arrived at an airport in Seoul. I grabbed my carryon and got off the plane walking over the the luggage pick up to get my suitcase. As I made my way down the escalator I immediately spotted Jiwon at the bottom with Jinhwan, and once my brother spotted me he started smiling and waving like crazy calling my name. "Kei! Kei! Down here!" I walked over to them and Jiwon squeezed me in a suffocating hug. "Did I come here to live with you? Or for you to crush me?" I said as I tried to pry him off my, but right after he let go Jinhwan pulled me towards him in a hug. "I'm sorry Kei, we just missed you!" Jiwon said as he took my suitcase from my hands. "I'm perfectly capable of dragging that around by myself." I said putting my hand on my hip as I watched him. "I know, but that's not gonna stop me, you sassy sassy girl." My brother said dashing his signature closed eye smile at me. I just smiled while rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

-TIME SKIP TO THE IKON APARTMENT THING-

As we walked in the door the first person I saw was Donghyuk, I smiled and waved at him. "Hi I'm Kei." I said putting my hand out for him to shake. He smiled and took it "so you're the girl Bobby never shuts up about." He said laughing a little as he took my hand shaking it. "Yeah that be me." I said, but then got interrupted as someone else walked in. "So this is your sister?" He asked a little rudely. "Yeah it is." I said sassily turning to look at him. "Kei this is Junhoe, Junhoe this is Kei." Jiwon said as he pointed to the both of us in a sad attempt to introduce us to each other. I smiled innocently and waved at him, but he just rolled his eyes, making me smile even more. 

A couple hours had passed and I got to meet and get to know everyone, but the two I really hit it off with where Donghyuk and Junhoe. Turns out Junhoe and I really have a lot in common, besides all the sassiness.

"Wanna get lunch tomorrow?" Junhoe asked me as I was getting a glass of water in the kitchen. "Oh, I would love to, but Donghyuk had already asked me to do something with him." I smiled as I poured the water in the glass. "Oh, I see." Junhoe said, his voice filled with disappointment. "Hey I think I'm free tom-" I started but he interrupted me. "No it's fine go have fun with Donghyuk." He said before walking out leaving me confused.