Chapter 10-Typically Imperfect

Authors Note- SSSUUMMMMMEERRRR <3 I'm finally done with my junior year of high school. It nearly killed me but I made it! Anyways I'm sorry I havent been able to upload, I had to turn in my school laptop and I'm now stuck with my family computer :p

I'm kinda having a writers block at this moment and I apologize in advance because this chapter might suck.

I havent really proof read any of my chapters so if there are any errors, let me know. I'll go back to them after I finish this book.

Blah Blah Blah, I feel like I'm ranting but I'm really happy that my first book is getting reads. Thank you to everyone who's reading! It means a lot.

Heres a picture of Xander. Yes the guy is from teen wolf. *drool* hes so damn gorgeous <3

Vote and comment if this book deserves it!

Mahalos,

Amber (:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Scooore! I win! So Katy-girl what would you like to eat?" Xander wrapped an arm around me as he tried to console me of my lost in air hockey.

"You just got lucky, I want a re-match with you." Xander clucked his tongue, "Too bad, we agreed on one game. Winner buys lunch so what would you like to eat?"

I sighed in defeat, "I kind of want a slushy, you put up a good fight and I need to recover with some flavored ice."

Xander laughed, "Alright, that actually sounds really good. I'm lucky we have the same taste in food or else I'd probably be gagging down my food."

I punched him in the arm, "Hey! It's not my fault you don't like hawaiian food. You're the only one that says no to poi." He scrunched up his nose. Xander had to put at least seven packs of sugar into the tarty slop so it didn't taste too bad.

Xander and I spent almost every day together. I was amazed at how well it worked out. It was still summer and I still worked full time at my job but he seemed to make time for me almost every day. Isaac considered Xander to be the brother he never had and I found myself falling for Xander more and more. It wasn't just his good looks that got to me. It was the way he looked at me, not once glancing at other girls although most of them were better looking than I was. What he saw in me I had no clue. He spent a good amount of time with my family too. My Nana and Popi treated Xander like their own grandson and they spoiled him rotten.

I winced a little. The last couple of days Xander had been asking about my parents but I couldn't open up to him about my problems with my mom and dad just yet. I wasn't strong enough for that. It didn't help that my dad kept calling me at night. I would let it ring until he hung up. I could feel all my emotions boiling inside me, and I knew that I had to tell Xander about them sooner or later. Lia and I talked about this a number of times and she told me that I was just scared it might push Xander away. And it was true, I'm scared at how he might take it when I told him about my mom and dad.

I shook my head, I just wanted to have a nice day with Xander and I wasn't about to ruin it. Xander ordered my favorite slush, banana and strawberry with a drizzle of condense milk. I was eating it happily as he plopped down next to me on the bench. It should just have our names on the bench already. We've been coming here almost every week to just talk and hang out.

We sat in a comfortable silence. Xander shifted and cleared his throat. I looked at him, he seemed to look a little uncomfortable. "What's wrong Xander?"

"I just...uhm. Would you like to come with me to t-the airport with me?" He turned red and I laughed. Why did he look so nervous?

"You know for a second I thought you were going to get down on one knee and ask for my hand in marriage." Xander laughed awkwardly, still waiting for my answer.