Chapter 1

Seishi P.O.V.

I was going to a new village today.

I have been on my own traveling for a few years since my clan abandoned me. I am 6 years old now.

I decided to live in the next village I come by.
Unpacked up my little pack and started on my way.

Timeskip

I have been walking for days now and I finally came to large gates... With sleeping guards. 

I walked up to them and tapped ones shoulder, he had a bandage on his head. I made sure my hood was up, concealing my ears.

"Um excuse me?" I said quietly.

He jumped up instantly,  knocking over his partner in the process.

"Wha-?" he mumbled looking around.

Then he looked down and spotted me.

"Who are you and what business do you have in Konoha?" he asked getting serious.

"Um, I wanted to see if I could live here..."I said looking down.

His glare softened and he squatted down to my height, which was pretty short even for my age.

"Can you tell my you name first?" he said.  His partner who had come to stand next to him was watching curiously.

I smiled happily and said "My name is Seishi."

They smiled and said "Nice to meet you Seishi, but we will have to take you to the Hokage."

I nodded in understanding but stopped "Wait what are your names?" I asked.

The one with spiky hair introduced himself as Kotetsu Hagane.  And the quiet one introduced himself as Izumo Kamizuki.

"Now let's get you to the Hokage." Kotetsu said.

Izumo was voted to stay at the gate.

I waved to him as we entered the village, making him smile a little.

############

We had only been walking for about 3 minutes when my ears picked up a cry of pain.  I instantly stopped in my tracks searching for the direction.

"Hey are you alright?"Kotetsu asked me.

I ignored him and moved my ears around listening closely.  As soon as I heard another cry I was off.

Kotetsu was following me but soon couldn't keep up.  I lost him but kept running.

"PLEASE STOP!" a child's voice screamed.

I saw an alley and looked down.  What I saw made my blood boil.

I saw a group of villagers beating a child.

They smelled of hate, sadness,  but also sorrow.

The boy they were beating had blond hair that was matted with blood,  and he was covered with bruises and cuts as well.

"Did you stop when my wife begged you not to kill her you demon!" a man said going in for a hit.

But I was there,  I caught his hand making all their angry yells cease.

"What is WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at the men.

I may be 6 years old but I was terrifying.

"Get out of the way little girl.  We don't want to hurt an innocent child. We are just gonna take care of this demon." the leader said.