Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first story so please be kind! I don't know if anyone will even read it, but I've had this plot in my head for awhile now and just had to write it down! If you do read it, I hope you like it! :)

-H

ps. I think it goes without saying that I do not own Taylor or anyone affiliated with him or any other famous person mentioned in this story. If I did, I would not be writing fanfiction. ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

*Hannah’s POV*

I was rudely awakened by a shrill beeping coming from the vicinity of my bedside table.
*Brrrrrnnggg*
“Ugh. Darn alarm clock,” I grumbled.
*Brrrrrnnggg*
“SHUT UP!” I threw my pillow at it, successfully knocking it off the table. The ringing stopped abruptly as the batteries fell out. “Mission accomplished,” I said smugly.
“First day of school,” I thought. “At least I’m homeschooled and only have to take a couple of classes. I would die if I had to go to that zoo every day.”
Most people ask me really stupid questions about being home schooled. I’m asked at least once a week, “What about socialization? Prom? Do you have any friends?” The answer to all of those is “Yes.” I mean seriously, my social calendar is so full I literally cannot fit anything else in. I’ve been asked to three different proms two years in a row; and don’t even get me started on how many friends I have. But I guess most people just have people that are home schooled crammed into this idea that they are all weird, anti-social geeks. I suppose I can’t blame them since I actually do know some like that, and they are unfortunately the ones that stand out. But whatever, I really need to get off this soapbox. Not even sure how I got on it.

I am going to be going to high school to take English Comp II (I took Comp I spring of my Junior year) and College Algebra every day. It definitely going to be really nice to be getting those out of the way before I go to college next year.

 I got out of bed and walked to my closet.

"I want to look hot, but not too hot," I thought while searching through my clothes. I finally decided on slate grey shorts paired with a black sheer floral top that had long peasant sleeves with a bright aqua tank underneath and black sandals. I threw on some jewelry and smiled.
"Now for hair and make up!" I said to myself. I refreshed my soft black wavy curls quickly. I loved my hair. It was long and reached my mid back, with chocolate brown highlights that matched my brown eyes.
Once I was done with my hair, I put on my make up, careful not to go too dark on my eyes. I didn't want to scare everyone at school on the first day. Or be labeled as a goth or emo. After putting on some gloss I inspected my reflection and sighed.
"These shorts make me look fat..." I thought dispairingly. I have been on a constant diet since I was 14. I've lost a lot of weight, but I can't seem to look like I want to. I wore a size 4, but compared to all my other friends I felt fat. I sighed again and shook my head. There was no time to change. Rachel would be here any second.

Right on cue, I heard my friend's car horn. She was my age and also home schooled. She lives in the house behind us; our backyards face each other.

I ran downstairs, glad I was running late so I didn't have to eat breakfast, and ran out the door shouting a goodbye to my mom.
"Hey Hannah!" she said cheerfully. She was excited about all the senior boys she would get to flirt with and had dressed appropriately for getting attention, but not in a bad way. Her dark blonde hair was straight and pulled back by a headband. She was wearing pale yellow shorts and a pastel floral top. Her legs would be accentuated by the gold wedges she wore.
"You look hot," I told her approvingly.
"Thanks," she winked, "you do too. We gonna have those boys following us everywhere!"
I laughed at her and rolled my eyes.

We drove up to school, radio blaring with some rocking alternative music.
"Hannah!!" she hit my arm, "LOOK! Will, Austin, and Jeff are standing right there! We gotta make an entrance!"