#RiseAbove (1)*

#RiseAbove is a contest to raise awareness to cyberbullying. TELUS and Wattpad united and started a Contest with the hashtag for shortstories. As I don't fulfill all the conditions to take part, I want to write one though. Enjoy.

Another photo. Another comment that I should die. Another cut. I'm going numb. Tears streamed down my face like the blood from my wrist as I looked at the new comments. How the fuck did they get all these photos? Why am I their target? I never did harm to anyone of them. These photos are going to haunt me for the rest of my life. They are destroying my life.
I turned around and looked at my bed. I could end all of this in seconds. Finally I would be free. I was debating if I should end my life or not, when suddenly my phone started buzzing. Basically it was my friends saying sorry and thinking how they could take the photos down or how to threaten the ones who posted them. I shut my phone and laid down on my bed. I was alone. I could end my life peacefully. Suddenly someone rang at the door and I glanced out the window who it could be. It was David, my best friend. I ran down and opened the door. "Hey, I thought you could need a hug." He bought me flowers and hugged me. We spent the night watching movies and talking. That night he saved me.