"I was your number one fan," Klaus tells Stefan as I slide my hand around the back of his neck.

" Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan asks... Guess Mr Grump escaped from the Mr men again...

Klaus stops in front of a guard and compels him, all whilst holding me close to his chest.

"When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's Bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die."

"Your family are so sociable, "I comment as Klaus chuckles.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks Klaus, as my eyes begin to drift closed, I release a small yawn and bury my head into Klaus's chest...

___________________________________________

"You compelled me to forget?" I hear Stefan gasp as my eyes flutter open, my head resting on Niklaus's knees as his fingers comb through my loose hair.

"It was time for Rebekah and me to move on. Better to have a clean slate" Klaus says, I feel his body move as he shrugs.

"But why? You shouldn't have to cover your tracks...unless you're running from someone." Stefan theorises.

"Story time's over," Klaus says abruptly, draining his glass, removing a single hand from my hair.

"I need another drink. A real one." Stefan says as I sit up, stretching out my arms.

"Morning love," Klaus grins. I stick my tongue out at him.

Klaus stands up as we both hear a pair of feet enter the bar.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff-raff now," Klaus says. I groan in annoyance... There is no escaping a Salvatore is there?

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse," Damon says, glaring half seriously at me, I raise my hands defensively, smirking all the while.

"You don't give up, do you?" Klaus asks, voicing my thoughts.

"Give me my brother back and my devil ...You'll never have to see me again" He says, bribing.

"Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, and if you are referring to Evie then she is not to leave my side, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? And clearly you want to die, otherwise, you wouldn't be here, so... "

"What can I say? I'm a thrill-seeker" Damon states, sarcastically.

With supernatural speed, Klaus extends his hand and grabs his throat.

"I'm on team John Cena," I add quietly, sipping on my bourbon.

"Oh, dear, what was that? I'm boozey, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries." Why must all men be idiots... Why can't Klaus become a hippy? Why won't anyone let me have a golf buggy?

Klaus stabs Damon in the stomach with a toothpick. Damon grunts in pain as I continue to contemplate life.

" Ohh! No, that's not it. Hmm." Klaus continues. "Ohh. Almost."

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. Forget Evie. I'm so much more fun." Damon deadpans.

"Evie is not a partner in crime," Klaus growls.

Klaus throws him backwards, Damon lands crashing on top of a table, breaking it, and lands on the ground on his back. Klaus walks over, rips a part of the chair off as a makeshift stake, and crouches over Damon.

"You won't be any fun after you're dead."

"Klaus," I say, simply but with an authoritative tone, causing him to leave Damon and sigh.

"You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back" Klaus says.

__________________________________________

"I remember you. We were friends" Stefan says, staring at Klaus in awe.

"We are friends." Klaus sighs, turning away from Stefan.

"And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch." Klaus says, turning to his sister.

"The original witch?" Rebekah asks, confused.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?"Klaus continues, as Rebekah scans the room, her eyes landing on me curiously for a few seconds before he eyes widen. She touches her neck but realises her necklace is missing. But that is not the reason for her eyes widening.

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" Rebekah groans, frustrated.

"I don't know. I didn't touch it"Klaus says as I notice Stefan gulp from the corner of my eye.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!" Rebekah strops like a 6-year-old girl.

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah" He says, sighing heavily.

___________________________________________________________-

Don't just fly-soar.................

Dumbo

S.E