It Was An Accident

Start from the beginning

The tears sprang from your eyes and whispers filled your voice. The words were stuck in your throat. The pain was growing and growing up your leg. The pressure was causing your eyes to blur and dots to poke through your vision.

"Cut," The Director called and you could faintly see her coming closer to you through your blurry vision. "(Y/n) this is really good, but maybe a bit too good. Would you be able to do a little less?"

"I-I-I really can't. Cause I'm not faking this. It's on m-my leg." You let out another whimper before throwing your head back.

"GUYS! I NEED SOME HELP!" The Director screamed next to you.

******

Jensen POV

"Wow, even I thought that crushed her leg. It's so real. She's such and amazing actress." Jared spoke as the three kept close watch on you. But I couldn't get a good look at what fell.

(Y/n) told me last week the run down of the scene. I told her to get a stunt women incase anything went wrong but she wanted to do it her own.

"Yeah, she's really crying man. Getting into Character isn't hard for her, that's for sure. It's what she loves." I praised (Y/n) and smiled watching her do her thing.

"Cut-" The director called out and slowly made her way over to (Y/n). The three of us watched as Jared, Misha, and I couldn't tell what she was saying until she screamed "GUYS! I NEED SOME HELP!"

Neither Jared, Misha, or I hesitated.
"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" I spoke out loud. I told him not to drop it or I'd beat his sorry ass. We ran and I went straight to            (Y/n)'s side. I noticed her leg and winced at how bad it looked. There was the very heavy candle chandelier that hung from above planted right on top of (Y/n)'s left leg.

"Easy Baby Girl. We're going to get this off of you okay?" I calmly spoke to her and kissed her forehead. We had Jared, Misha, I, both actors in that last scenes, and a few of the crew members helping to get this heavy thing off her leg.

********

Your POV

"(Y/n), I need to you stay still when they lift this," You turned your head and noticed two paramedics behind you. "You will feel a bit of pressure when they lift this off but please stay still. My name is Dave." He patted your shoulder and helped calm you down.

"O-okay Dave. Thank you." You gave a sight smile as you watched the men work in front of you.

Jared cleared his throat and got a better grip, "Okay, Everyone ready? Lift in three," Everyone nodded and Jensen looked right at you. His eyes filled with pain for you. "One...Two...Three..."

The object was lifted and you let out a groan as the pressure was more than just a bit. Dave and his friend jumped to your leg and moved it to get a better view. You tired to watch but Jensen bent down to your side and kept you down as the Paramedics worked to wrap your leg before pulling you on the gurney. "It's okay baby. You got this. I love you." Jensen whispered into your ear in between your hair and kissed your cheek.

"Okay, all done Ms. we are going to take you to the hospital for surgery. Your leg and ankle are broken badly."

Your eyes widened as you looked up at Jensen. Still unable to speak, Jensen took the words your mouth. "Is gonna be okay. I got you. I'm not letting you out of my sight. I love you baby girl." Jensen kissed your lips this time. He squeezed your hand and walked away. You didn't want him to leave but your mind only focused on the pain.

Both paramedics brought you onto the gurney where you were taken off to the ambulance for emergency surgery.

Your entire leg was throbbing and wasn't getting any better. Jensen still wasn't at your side but you hoped he'd be there soon....

**********************

Enjoy the Cliffhanger......

Talk to you later my lovelies!

Xoxo