19.0

Chanyeol's looked truly beautiful in this light.

Well that was what Baekhyun thought anyway. Of course he realised Chanyeol looked good anywhere, in any light, but right then, right there, Baekhyun was lost in the tallers features as his cheeks and eyes reflected the golden light from the food stalls. It wasn't dark yet, but the sun was falling and added to the perfect lighting for Chanyeol. It looked as though his hair was glowing and his skin was sparkling.

They were outside somewhere along a street where stalls were set up for thousands of different fried foods, all of which looked delicious.

Chanyeol picked up two sticks out a bowl and handed one to Baekhyun. A fish cake was rolled onto the end of the stick in a mouth-watering way.

"Try it" Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhyun wasn't really eyeing up the snack, his focus was still on Chanyeol staring down at him.

"Aren't you going to eat it?" Chanyeol said for a second time as he took a bite of his.

Baekhyun snapped out of his gaze and nodded before nibbling the end of the odeng. After he chewed and swallowed it down, the boy's eyes lit up.

"It's so tasty!" Baekhyun exclaimed and took another bite, this time bigger.
Chanyeol laughed at him and carried on with his.

Jongdae and Luhan suddenly appeared next to them, Kyungsoo trailing behind. "You like it?" Luhan asked, excited to know the boy's answer. Baekhyun nods and chews on another piece.

The other three grab a stick each from the stall and join them in eating. After that, Baekhyun eats two more, despite Chanyeol telling him to wait until he's tried others first.

While Luhan, Jongdae and Kyungsoo are still feasting on Odeng, Chanyeol slips away, pulling Baekhyun with him until they are out of sight of his friends.
They laugh the whole way down the street until they get to another stall and picked another couple of fried goods.
Jongdae is gonna hate me for making him pay, Baekhyun thought as he knew he was the only one with money out of the three.

"I like it better like this" Chanyeol says, handing Baelkhyun more food. "Eat up"

"What do you mean?" The smaller asked.

"Just the two of us. It's fun"

To his surprise, Baekhyun's cheeks flared up with heat and he tried to face the ground so that Chanyeol wouldn't noticed. "I guess it is" he laughed.

Chanyeol then payed quickly before the rest caught up with them and dragged him along once more. His hand was firmly wrapped around Baekhyun's wrist and ever so close to the palm of his hands. If Chanyeol's fingers were to slip just a fraction they would be holding hands.

Baekhyun almost wanted it to happen.

The two came to the end of the street full of food and they turned a corner leading to a national park where benches were aligned along the fence. Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a quick look before guiding him to one of the benches.

Chanyeol let go of the boy as they sat down. Baekhyun put his hands in his lap. They say back against the metal chair and gazed up to the sky.