Swara face palm her thoughts and went behind DP following  with other Maheswaris

Next day

Sun rises its as usual time and spreads its rays on every lives. When the sunrays touched our heavenly couple who have slept each other  arms holding tightly.  ( as i said , marriage night only Sanskar told , without hugging he doesn't sleep. So every night he  sleeps hugging Swara in his arm)

Swara's sleep broke first and she looked towards Sanskar with a smile face. This is a time she adores him ,why ??she also doesn't know . But his every features attracts her. His silk black shiny hair which are touching his forehead in a messy way looking so cute. His perfect heart shape pink lips like a girl( touching it with her thumb) how she wants her lips like this but god has given it to him ( angrily bruised it) I hate god for it ( made an angry pout) and his eyes( which are close now ) and these big big eyelashes, if I will put some mascara on it , it will look more beautiful. And how can i forget about his pointed sharp nose which is perfectly shape up and giving a dashing look on his face . Ohh god how much i hate you for this i don't know. How could you make him so perfectly handsome. If he is normal then I become world's biggest luckiest girl . I have got world's best family who loves me like their daughter. I have married Kolkata's biggest rich family which every girls dream. I have married a handsome boy who is also my best friend. But he doesn't understand anything about marriage. He doesn't know the meaning of the marriage. For him I am his play partner who will only play with him. If I will truly said then I am happy with this also. He is only one person, who doesn't know the meaning of cheating like others. He is very pure from his heart like a kid. For this only I spend my most of time with him. He is a person who will never cheat me like others. Now I can't bear any cheat in my life.  Now my heart has no power to bear this pain again. It pains more when your loved one cheats you more where you trust them more in your life. ( unknowingly few drops tear fallen on her cheek which came back to her sense)
She checked the time in her mobile, it is 7 am. She widen her eyes because this is her first day of her institute after vacation and she doesn't want to late on her first day. She placed  Sanskar's hand slowly on bed and hurriedly ran towards washroom.

After one hour all are  present in dinning table. After finished her breakfast when Swara turned to go she stopped in middle
hearing DP's voice

DP: Swara today you will go with Laksh.

Swara looked angrily towards Laksh then looked DP and said: Thank you bade papa . But  It's ok i will go with driver. Why will  Ji....

DP: ( cut her words in middle) I said it and it's final. Today Laksh will leave you in your institute  and he left from there.

Swara angrily looked towards Laksh and stamped her foots before  left from there.

Laksh:( said with a smile) mad girl hearing this Ragini also smiled a little bit. But our hero as usual busy on his food with chota bheem ( ye aur iska chotta bheem . Chinlo koi isse woh bheem. Now I am jealous on chota bheem😎)

In car

All the time Swara was looking outside and ignoring Laksh . Where Laksh was driving the car but in middle he was glancing Swara in his mirror.

Both sat silently which broke by Laksh

Laksh: I know Swara, you hate me. But trust me, I only want your happiness ( swara just ignored his words looking outside) you are only my sister I won't want you....

Couldn't complete his line because Swara  interpreted him in middle .

Swara: Really you think me as your sister ( said in a mocking voice) you can do this things with Uttara which you have done with me. No na then don't use this word to hide your wrong deeds. And for your kind information, if you will do this thing Uttara also , then I won't allow you to do this things with her . For me she is my sister and I mean it. I will never allow you to do anything wrong with anyone

Laksh: Swara I ju...

Again interpreted by Swara: Don't take my name in your mouth. I feel dirty. And what you said that day, " YOU DON'T LOVE MY DI. FOR U IT'S JUST. A DEAL. " . I am promising you Mr Laksh Maheswari ( said in a hatred feel voice) if one-day you will beg for my di's love then I am not Swara

At that time their car  reached in front of institute gate . Swara immediately came out from the car and ran inside her campus without turning her face .  And here Laksh looked her in his glassy eyes.

Laksh : In my dream also I won't want it comes true. I can't live without her. I love her. Now the tears are flowing from his own way .

Thank you

Have a nice day 😊

#Seema