Swara:( said saluting her head with her fingers  ) yes boss.

Then both burst out laughed looking each other.

Uttara: ( hitting her head slightly) oh my god , Bhabhi I totally forgot to tell you that  when Laksh bhai was going , he told me to inform you bade papa is wanting you and Sanskar bhai both will go to office  .

Swara immediately sat straightly on her bed.

Swara: ( in a shocking voice) whatt? But whyyyy? And whennn? And with Sa....

Uttra: ( placed her index finger on Swara's lips) bass Bhabhi. How many questions  will you ask me  at a time. And how can I give answers in those so many questions? And bhabi, i really have no idea, why bade papa has called you and bhai? Laksh bhai just told me and left from there. But bhabi he has told me, you will get ready at 1: 30 pm . This time he will send the car for both. So please bhabi , you will ready at exact 1: 30 pm. Because bade papa doesn't like the late commoners. And please you will get ready bhai also.

Swara: But how will I d......

Sujata voice interpreted Swautt's talk who was screaming from downstairs

Uttara: Bhabi , now I am going . If  I won't go now then maa will kill me in her bare hands. So now bye bhabi

Uttara ran towards the door where Swara took a deep sigh . Uttara before leave turned towards Swara and said: And please bhabi be ready at exact 1 :30 pm and left the room hurriedly. Swara laughed a little on her act and went to washroom to be ready .

After 2 hours

Swara's pov

Now I and Sanskar have stood in front of Maheswari co Pvt ltd office who is one of best leading company in Kolkata . I just looked its infrastructure, who is telling its own story. Above of the sixth floor the company 's name plate has written which is showing its own victory .

We both entered inside the office. It is 2:10pm . Before 10 minutes launch time has became over . So everyone are chatting with each other and smiles are present over everyone faces. But suddenly all became keep silent and looking each other  in  their widen eyes. First I felt uncomfortable to seeing all gazes over me. I hold tightly end line of one side of my anarkali suits . When I looked towards them but for my surprise they weren't looking at me. I followed to their gaze , I got  to know , they were watching Sanskar where Sanskar is busy checking the office interior. I felt something fishy, I mean why the employees are so frightened  seeing Sanskar like now they are seeing any mad  bull who is ready to harm them by his sharp horn. I chuckled myself for my imagination where Sanskar is having two horns and ready to attack them.😅😅.

My imagination broke by bade papa who was approaching towards us. I just greeted him and he responded it back

DP: Hello everyone ( all employees gathered in a round ) today I want to meet you with Sanskar sir's wife. As you know Sanskar's condition, for this I couldn't invite all of you on his marriage. So now meet with your ma'am means Sanskar 's wife.

DP pointing his right hand towards Swara who stood beside right side of him. Swara joined her both hands and greeted them .
All girls employees hugged her where  male employees just shake their hands and congratulate her. But for Swara's  surprise they just greeted to Sanskar from one hand distance.

Swara's pov

I don't know why , but I was feeling some fishy  watching it. I mean he is their boss's son and they are behaving with him strangely way and for my surprise, bade papa, papa , Laksh weren't saying anything. I mean, how can they behave rudely with Sanskar. I know he behaves like a kid but he doesn't harm anyone. Then why they aren't behaving with him normally. Now I just want to kill all of them for hurting my Sanskar. I just said now ," MY SANSKAR " . Ohh god,  I really became mad  after this marriage. I need a proper check-up for myself.