~Chapter One~

Start bij het begin

    "Don't worry I've-" Lance is interrupted by a series of alarms going off.

    "We've lost engines!" Pidge yells from her seat.

    "Hunk? Are you doing ok?" I ask as Lance tries to steady the ship himself.

    "I'm fine- BLARG" Yet again, more puke.

    I turn away and try to compose myself as the ship is nearing the ground. I grab the controls trying my best to be sure we'd at least have a somewhat gentle landing. And as we hit, our simulation ends.

    We all exit the simulation with hanging heads as our teacher glares at us.

     "You all put each other in jeopardy! Lance you were flying horribly, and you all had no communication! The only decent one was (Y/N). She cared for your wellbeing and attempted a safe landing while you all panicked. Wait, Lance aren't you a cargo pilot?" The teacher asks after complimenting me.

    "I got upgraded to fighter pilot, remember?" Lance says confidently.

    "Oh yes that's right. You all are dismissed. Next team you're up!" The teacher yells and we all begin to leave the room.

    "I think we failed again." Hunk says while holding his belly.

    "Don't worry Hunk. (Y/N) got complimented though! Good job!" Lance says while putting his arms around me once again.

   Again I move it off of me and I glare at him. Pidge comes up to me which surprised the others. He touches my hand, placing a paper within it so the guys wouldn't notice, and congratulates me. He then turns around and begins to walk.

    "Did he just...speak?" Lance says surprised and I giggle quietly as he stares in awe at Pidge as she walks away.

    I leave the boys and head for my room to pack a bag. Pidge's note had said to meet her on the roof with supplies to stay up there with her all night.

   I pack all the things I deemed necessary and wait for lights out. Pidge enters the room as the announcement to lights out bellows and we begin our trek to the roof.

    Yet, as we were on our journey, we seemed to miss the two familiar boys watching us leave.

    On the roof Pidge had all her equipment setup. I was all cuddled in a blanket and ready to sit with her and help with as much as possible.

   "So how's everything looking?" I ask as she frantically types away on her keyboard with one headphone over her ear.

   "They're talking again. It's still saying-"

   "Whatcha guys doing?" Lance appears behind us and surprises the absolute crap out of us both.

    "Lance?!" I whisper yell and notice Hunk further behind who just nods.

     "What's all of that?" Hunk asks while noticing all of Pidge's equipment.

      "It's not your concern." Pidge responds while turning away.

       Hunk slowly approaches and attempts to touch her equipment. Over and over again she swats his hand away while getting fed up with Lances questions. I remain in the background watching it all unfold, as I'm too tired to function correctly.

     "LOOK! If I tell you, will you stop?!" Pidge breaks and both boys stop what they were doing to listen.

    Pidge then explains all of her equipment, what it does, what it's for, and what it means.

    "Voltron?" Pidge and I turn to Hunk who's holding Pidge's diary and looking at some pages. She quickly swipes it from him and holds it close to her.