Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?

Hey guys sorry if this isn't the new chapter I just wanted to do something silly for today plus I've been seeing so much funny videos on Youtube I decided why not make something with this? So enjoy the cringe or laugh till you drop? I don't know also this is Asuka and Dark Lucian only when they're in the abandoned school. *Also non-canon*

Asuka's POV

I was walking in the empty hallways trying to find an escape route however I heard some noise in the other room.

Asuka: (Is someone in there?)

I opened the door only to find something really weird in there.

Ugandan Knuckles: Hello my sistah do u no de wae?

Asuka: No...who are you?

Ugandan Knuckles: My name is *click*elay.

Asuka: How are you supposed to spell that?!

Ugandan Knuckles: Do u no de wae?

Asuka: No I don't know the way.

Ugandan Knuckles: Then u are a false queen I spit on you.

It then spat on my shirt.

Asuka: Eww why would you do that?!

Ugandan Knuckles: For not noing de wae!

Asuka: Then can you show me the way?

Ugandan Knuckles: Come sistah and I shall take you to our queen.

Asuka: Okay then.

Ugandan Knuckles: Bruddahs assemble! Give her the blessings of our people.

It was then more of them appeared out of nowhere and they began clicking at me. It was fine at first but it got annoying really quickly and I covered my ears.

Asuka: Will you please stop with that clicking.

Ugandan Knuckles: No u must achieve enlightenment before we show u de wae.

Asuka: No I don't want to learn de wae anymore I just want to find the exit to this place please.

Ugandan Knuckles: You dare to not be enlightened do u have any final words before we sell your soul to de devil?

It was then I ran with all of them chasing after me.

Ugandan Knuckles: After her bruddas!

Asuka: Why is this happening to me?!

—————-Meanwhile with Dark Lucian.

Ugandan Knuckles: Do u no de wae?

Dark Lucian: Fricking end me right now. Kill me...kill me right now. I'd rather have Hibari annoy me than this damn abomination existing here somebody please kill it or kill me....although I'm a spirit wandering meaning...I can't die dammit.

Ugandan Knuckles: We shall never die.

Dark Lucian: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT! WHERE'S THAT HOLY WATER?!

The End.

Yeah chapter short let's start it off with being super cringey at its finest. I'll see you guys in the true next chapter. Also if this offends any of you I'm really sorry I just wanted to write this to make people get a good laugh outta this I'm really sorry about this and I hope I you don't take offense with what happened in this chapter.