Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls

Well here's chapter 1 so let's get it on! Disclaimer I don't own Senran Kagura, it belongs to their respective owners. Also Happy Thanksgiving.

Lucian POV
As I said goodbye to my parents, I breathed in and out. I was nervous about going to a new classroom, and seeing what the students are like there, but Kiriya told me to wait so I did, until he called for me.

3rd person POV

Within the classroom stood 5 students, all female with some massive breasts, all wearing the same Hanzo uniform. Within the class stood Asuka the granddaughter of the legendary shinobi Hanzo, she had a small ponytail, and wore the Hanzo style uniform which was white button shirt and a blue tie and skirt. She was busy trying to fix her outfit to be ready for class. The next student is Ikaruga she has long black hair, and was calmly drinking tea, while waiting for class to start. The next student is Katsuragi she has long blonde hair, and was planning to grope Asuka's breasts from behind, and was dressed with a bit of cleavage showing. The next is Yagyu she is a girl who wore an eyepatch on her right eye, and had silver hair in twintails, she was busy staring out the window waiting for class to begin, and the last of the group is Hibari she had short pinkhair, and was busy eating sweets until class began.

Katsuragi POV

Katsuragi: (Slowly, slowly I just gotta get my fill of her breasts!) 'I went behind Asuka, and then when I was just near her I quickly grabbed her breasts, and started groping them furiously.

Asuka: Hyaa stop it Katsuragi, that hurts!

Katsuragi: Hahahaha no way am I ever going to stop until I had my fill of your breasts!

Ikaruga: *sigh* Katsuragi will you please stop this, it wouldn't kill you to stop groping her breasts everytime.

Katsuragi: Oh are you jealous, well allow me to help with that! As I approached near her to begin groping her breasts. I saw a smoke ball roll into the room, and burst surprising all of us but it turns out it was our teacher.

Kiriya: Yo

Katsuragi: *cough cough* Oi lay off the smoke bombs will ya!

Kiriya: No a ninja must always be prepared if a trap happens anyways I came to inform you that we will have a new student joining us today.

Asuka: Eehh a new student what's she like?

Ikaruga: I wonder what type of shinobi is she like?

Katsuragi: HAHAHA A new person for me to grope their breasts, tell me is her chest big?

Yagyu: *facepalm* (so long as Hibari is safe I don't care.)

Hibari: I wonder if she likes sweets or video games?

Kiriya: No the new student isn't a female, but it is a male student that will be joining us.

I was shocked when I heard this a male student joining us that means no breasts for me to grab. Ikaruga saw my expression and told me.

Ikaruga: Calm down it's not the end of the world, at least we'll get a diversity and our enemies won't know that there is a male in our group, in order for him to take them by surprise giving us the advantage.

By what Ikaruga said I thought it was over, but a thought began to form in my head.....(I wonder what's a guy like?)

Katsuragi: HeheHAHAHA I GET A NEW BOYTOY FOR ME TO PLAY WITH!

The rest looked at me, having a very dark aura around them....ehehehe I was just kidding(not!)

----------------Meanwhile outside the class