Ch 8

Mackenzie's POV-

to be completely honest with you, I've been a mess. trying to figure out your feelings for the same sex who manages to be practically your best friend is so frustrating. Its been a week. A week since jake and I broke up. a week since he confessed how he really felt. a week distanced from Allyson. a week that I have not felt like well me..

Flashback-

allys pov-

*Ring Ring Ring*

(5 missed calls- Allyson)

(A/N- Allyson = A Mackenzie = M)

A- mack I really need to talk to you.. can you please answer your phone?

A- Kenny please we need to talk.

A- Mackenzie Daniels you call me back right this instant!

A- Mackenzie I know it hurts. hell it hurts a lot. but don't shut me out.. please don't push me away. I love you mack..

A- at least text me so I know youre still alive

I just cant bring myself to face her. im not broken because of what jack did hell im not broken at all. at least of what I know. im just confused. is it wrong to say im in love with my best friend? is it wrong to want to just kiss her and hold her when I can? is it wrong to want to make her mine?

present day-

its been a week since Ive talked to her. shes tried to confront me on why im distant but I just say some lame excuse to get away. I just cant stand being near her without completely awing over everything she does. getting lost in her amazing blue eyes. her scent drawing me closer. her smile.. her smile can literally light up a room in my perspective. shes just so bright and fool of glee. shes just radiating of happiness and beauty..

Allyson's POV-

to be completely honest with you, this week has sucked ass. Mackenzie has been so distant it really sucks. I miss her touch, her corny jokes, the way she throws her head back in laughter when I say a completely terrible joke but laughs any way. I miss her contagious smile, the way she would just talk so passionately about anything and everything, I miss my Kennybear.. I know its wrong to fall for your best friend and all considering that by far all I know is that she is straight and recently got out of a relationship. score for me but then again its not considering shes so far straight.. anyways. why isn't she talking to me? did I do something wrong? why is she so distant? I just want my best friend back for than anything is that so much to ask for?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hey you lovely little freaks (;

finally updated again muahahaha

vote/comment/share

comment=update sooner

is anyone even reading this?

should I just stop updating? I know I suck at it buti am trying.

I need feed back people.

please

I love you all so much

more than pizza

feel special

pizza is beautiful

pizza=happiness

ok ok im done

this Is Victoria saying she loves pizza signing off.

have a terrific Thursday kiddos (-:

- Victoria xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH SHOOT GUYS IM SORRY I FORGOT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SURPRISE CHAPTER! I PRO- NEVEMIND ILL TRY TO PUT THE SURPRISE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER KK

ANYWAYS WHOS READY FOR SOME MALLY ACTION (-;

COMMENT FOR MALLY - MACKENZIE + ALLY

COMMENT FOR JALLY- JULIA + ALLY ( I NEED A SHIP NAME FOR THEM COMMET )

COMMENT FOR JAKENIZE - JAKE + MACKENZIE ( SHIP NAME FOR THEM TO )

5+ VOTES FOR NEW CHAPTER SO VOTE PEOPLE VOTE

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!