Ch 4.

( Skip to the beginning of school )

Mackenzie's POV -

So today we start school I seriously can't wait. Ha just kidding who's excited for school? I mean who would want to spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week 180 days or so out of the year having to sit be judged over every dn thing you do. Be bullied to the point were some kids actually go to suicide as a solution. I mean I get it's part of life. People are gonna judge you but still, who wants to put up with that crap honestly?

I finally get out of bed and get ready around 6:15 am just so I can at least get breakfast before I head to hell.

At precisely 6:45 am I walk down stairs in my white ripped jeans, floral cropped top, black leather jacket, traditional converse, light makeup and hair slightly curled at the tips.

And for the record I may or may not be trying to impress a certain person haha.

After breakfast I head out walking to school since it is just up the street.

Allyson's POV -

It's been a week already since I last heard from Julia.. Yeah I get I told her not to talk to me anymore but, I was kinda hoping she'd at least fight for me.. I thought maybe I meant at least something to her but on the fourth day I just gave up. I got tired of crying I still have tired of crying it's just every now and then id remember some things we did together and next thing you know, I'm locked in my room crying my eyes out.

Today's the first day of sophomore year and honestly, I'm not looking forward to going. I don't want to face anyone. The only one who has been able to get me out of my room is surprisingly Mackenzie. I just I don't know when I'm with her I forget about all that's happened and actually smile and laugh nothing fake but a real laugh. No one has ever been able to do that when I'm this broken. Shit not even Julia was able to.

- Flashback -

" Ally are you alright? Why are you crying? " Mackenzie asked as she enters my room. I texted Kenny to come over an hour after Julia and I sorta broke up. I was honestly scared is end up doing something stupid and she's the first person I thought of so yeah..

" Julia.. She-e Che-eated o-n-n m-e-e " I was barely able to get out through sobs.

Instead of her saying anything she just say down and pulled me into her lap holding me and rubbing my back till I calmed down.

After a good 30 minutes the most I finally was able to breath right again.

" do you wanna talk about it? You don't have to if you don't want to.. I just thought maybe it'll help to let it all out you know?.." Kenny asked nervously.

I just slightly smiled at her and nodded my head and began telling her everything that happened from the beginning till this moment.

- end of flashback -