Ch. 2

-No ones POV-

James, Allyson's dad and Vanessa, Allyson's mom drove their family to Miami in the matter of 6 hours. For Allyson, it was 6 hours of torture, 6 hours of having to listening to her brother and parents sing the same song talk about the same things and for her, she just sat there letting her thoughts take over.

*6 hours later, Miami Florida, Edwards Residence *

- Mackenzie's POV -

Today I woke up oddly early. Something about today felt different. Like something good was gonna happen but I'm not quite sure what it is just yet. As i lay in bed still thinking of all the possibilities today has to offer, I here a lot of commotion outside. "KENNY COME DOWN STAIRS AND WELCOME THE NEW NEIGHBORS" my lovely step mother called from the living room. "DO I HAVE TO?" "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW OR 'ILL TELL YOUR FATHER THAT YOU STOLE $200 FROM MY PURSE!" What the hell I never took anything from her! Perks of having a evil step mom who's out to get you huh. As I get out of bed to start getting ready I glance out the window and the sight is just absolutely breath taking. She looks no older than 15 maybe 16. She has these captivating green eyes and long brown hair that falls perfectly off her shoulders, not to mention that perfectly nice ass- wait.. Why am i thinking this about her? I'm straight... Right? I have a boyfriend.. I tore my eyes off the beautiful girl in front of me and go and get ready.

I come out my hair slightly curled, light makeup, Rolling Stones shirt, ripped jeans my black vans I don't bother to put on my leather jacket because face it. It's Miami and it's hotter than the Sahara desert right now! I step outside to go meet the new neighbors when suddenly...