Chapter 46: Hospital

"We've been staying here for the whole God damn 5 hours! Aren't we going to do something?!" Jimin exclaimed and Taehyung tried to calm him down.

"We're trying to access the camera in that car but it won't work! It's broken. We don't know what happened. We can't navigate the car." The police said as he tried to find it's location.

Taehyung, Jeff, Jimin and Jungkook had been waiting at the police station after reporting about Jimin's missing wife.

"Someone found the car!" Another police officer rushed into the office while holding a telephone.

The officer that Jimin scolded, Officer Yangjin, talked to the person across the line. Jimin was looking at him with one eyebrow arched.

"They're in the hospital. Your wife's in a hospital." Officer Yangjin said as he put the phone down.

| Hospital |

Jimin rushed to his wife's ward but then he was stopped by a nurse saying that his wife was still being checked by the doctor.

Hana's parents heard about the news and so did Jimin's mother. Hana's father couldn't stop crying but her mother was trying to hold her tears. She wasn't the type to show emotions, it was just her husband. She did cried for her daughter obviously but she didn't cry infront of anyone.

"When can i meet her?" Jimin asked and the nurse pursed her lips.

"Until the doctor comes out?" She said and he sighed while rubbing his temples.

"My little girl has got into an accident!" Hana's father exclaimed while crying loudly, attracting people's attention.

"She'll be okay, our sweet little girl will be okay." His wife reassured him but mostly she was also reassuring herself.

Her husband nodded his head and tried to calm himself down.

"Jimin?" Jimin's mother tapped onto his shoulder and he turned around before giving her a huge hug.

"Ma..." he sobbed onto his mother shoulder while his mother patted his back.

"She'll be okay. Alright?" His mother tried to cheer him up but he was still sobbing.

"I've been a bad husband Ma.." he muttered as he let go of his mother.

"Don't you say that. You have learn to be so caring towards my daughter." Hana's father spoke as he heard what Jimin said.

"Do you want a father hug?" Mr Lee said and Jimin slowly nodded his head.

"It's been so long since i have a father." Jimin mumbled while Mr Lee patted his back.

"I feel so bad for filming this..." Taehyung mumbled and Jeff nodded his head, still making sure Taehyung was filming it.

"But we have to, it will be the last and special episode." Jeff sighed and Taehyung just kept quiet, trying not to shed a single tear.

"Guys, i think i'm about to cry." Jungkook muttered as he stood beside Taehyung.

"Mr Park?" The doctor called out as he stepped out of the room with some nurses.

"Yes, that's me." Jimin quickly rushed to the doctor.

"You may see your wife now but she's still traumatised by the incident so i only need a person to go in alone and she chose you." He said and Jimin slowly nodded his head.

"Don't ask too many questions or you might frightened her." The doctor said and Jimin nodded his head eagerly now because he couldn't wait any longer to see his wife.

The doctor allowed him to go in and Jimin took a deep breath as he stepped inside the ward.

"Hana?" He called out as he saw her laying on the bed while facing the other direction.

As she heard his voice, she turned slowly to see him. His lips trembled as he saw his wife's condition. Who did this to her?

"Jimin-ah.." She croaked before bursting into tears.

He rushed to her, kneeling beside her bed and held her hands tightly.

"I shouldn't have left you alone- if-if i knew-"

"but you didn't. It wasn't your fault Jimin." She shook her head and he bit his lips.

"I'm thankful that you're still alive. Who ever did this to you, will have to get it from-"

"Mina? she's dead." Hana said and Jimin just stared at her as her jaw clenched tightly.

"AND I LOST MY FREAKING CHILD!" Hana screamed, taking the vase that placed nearby her and threw it on the wall.

It shattered and he flinched as she started screaming and crying. He was so confused, what child? Before he got to calm down his wife, the nurses rushed into the room and some of them told Jimin to leave the room first.

Jimin was hesitant and confused. A child?

"Doctor." He called out and the doctor came towards him with a confused look.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your wife-"

"Wait... oh. Yes, i'm so sorry for your loss." The doctor murmured which made Jimin much more curious.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked and the doctor looked at him strangely.

"You lost your child?" The doctor replied and Jimin laughed in disbelief.

"Your wife has been pregnant for two weeks, but she lost the child because of that accident." The doctor clarified to Jimin.

"My wife was pregnant... and i lost my child?" He muttered as tears trailed down his cheeks.

(THIS IS THE MOST SADDEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WROTE.)