III : Craving for feelings

Author's PoV (im bad with titles, sorry)

"What the hell I'm not gay" Error said looking at you. Kenneth started laughing again. "Oh-nonono I wasn't talking about you I'm uh talking about my friend uhh. . that just messaged me. .? . I guess" you said.
"You don't even have a phone nor any gadgets at all" he said suspiciously. "Fine I was talking to Kenneth. " you said and Kenneth immediately froze but soon looked at you. "Kenneth who?"

"Nevermind, anyways I'm almost done un-packing. What do we do after this?" You asked him fluffing your pillow and placing it on your bed. "Well if you've checked your information folder then you should know, but we're supposed to go in our homeroom classes though I still need to go and settle my locker." He said earning a glare from you. 'What a jerk, I was just asking. .' You told yourself and continued to fix your things.

"I haven't settled my locker as well, wanna go together?" You asked him. Error thought for a bit. "hm how 'bout, no." He said with a blank face. "Awww c'mon! Pleeeaaaaaaaseeeeee! I don't know anyone yet! Well apart from Fresh and some other people that waved at me" you said. "You met Fresh already?" You nodded. "Yep, now please can I coooommmee wittthh youuu??" He hesitated for a bit. "ugh fine." He said as you cheered in joy. "YAHH! LET'S GO!"

"I'll be going to the void, if something interesting happens call me." Kenneth said fading into the void. "Okay!" You said earning a thumbs up from Kenneth. "Oh I forgot here's a spare key just in case." Error said giving you a key. "Thanks!" You smiled and put the keys in your pockets. "Now, let's goooo!!"

You guys went outside. You looked at the view of the school from the front of your dorm room while Error was locking your dorm door. After he was dome doing it you guys started walking. "Your glasses are cute." Words accidentally slipped from your mouth. Error stopped walking and you realized what you said. "I mean, I'm not wrong right? they're adorable." Error blushed and removed his eyeglasses. "I forgot to remove them." You see him tuck his eyeglass in his jacket and you immediately groan. "Awwww but you look cool. " You pouted.

He chuckled. "Sorry toots, I don't wear my eyeglasses in public" he said not realizing he bumped into a wall. "Pft, haha!-"

"SHUT UP!"

You guys entered the schools and saw the lockers, wow there were lots of students already.

Error's PoV

"HEY ERROR! WHO'S THE PRETTY GIRL?" A voice shouted from behind us. (behind only, there's no 'us' JUST KIDDING I HATE THAT PHILOSOPHY)
We turned around and saw Dream and his group called 'The Star Sanses' how childish. (ERROR NO MATTE RHOW MUCH I LOVE YOU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!) They went up to us and asked (Y/N).

"Hi there! I'm Dream! and this is Blueberry"-Hellow!" and Ink!"-Salut jolie fille!" It's nice to meet you! " Dream said giving (Y/N) a really sweet smile. I shrugged. "She's my roommate. " I said.

"Wow Error you're so lucky! My roommate is Cross. . pourquoi. " Ink said having this French accent attached to his voice and his eyes changing into shapes and got one of his vials from this strap thingy that was attached to it. "I'm (Y/N) by the way! Don't mind Error here, he's kinda a jerk" (Y/N) said earning a glare from me. "Yeah we know."

Your PoV

After Dream said that we all looked at Error. "Uh-huh anyways, me and (Y/N) are going to our lockers. Whatta 'bout you guys?" I asked The Star Sanses. "Well we're also going to settle out lockers, and say. . (Y/N) what's your locker number?" Asked Ink, of course still having his french accent. "Well, mine is locker number 34."

(GUYS IM SO INLOVE WITH INK RN HELP ME-)

"MINES 35! YAY!" Blueberry shouted and jumped in ecstasy. "COOL!" I shouted back and we jumped in unison while holding each other's hand like crazy fangirls. I looked at him and I just noticed he was wearing this really cute battle outfit. Blue scarf and boots that matches his eyes, white t-shirt and grey pants.

"mine's 12." Dream said crossing his arms.

"mine is 24." said Ink. "pas juste, I want to be close to (Y/N)." Ink said gripping on his information folder. "peu importe, atleast I'm close"

"Jeez, Ink, I know you want a girlfriend and all but I didn't think you would be this desperate " Error said leaning on the wall, crossing his hands.

"I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRWE-FRIEND!JE N'AI M-MÊME PAS MENTIONNÈ! I JUST WANT SOMEBODY TO MAKE ME FEEL SOMETHING WITHOUT DRINKING ANY OF MY VIALS." Ink then said. You notice his blue and red vials are half-empty. "control your temper, rainbow-asshol-"His face went rainbow from anger and stormed off before Error could even continue his sentence. I guess his heading to his locker.

"That wasn't very nice Error. . " Blueberry said looking at Error. "I am not nice. Thank you very much." Error replied glaring at Blueberry. "I'll be going now, see you later (Y/N)" Error said before walking away.  You heard Dream sigh. "Sorry 'bout that (Y/N), those two had a history" (NOT KIND OF HISTORY, )

"Anyways, Blue can you please talk to Ink? You're pretty close to his locker and I'm sure he headed there" Dream said and Blueberry gave him a thumbs up."come on, (Y/N)!" Blueberry daid grabbing your hand. You were about to leave when Dream called you. "Wait, (Y/N) here's my number. Call me if you need anything :)" Dream said giving you a piece of paper. "Thanks Dream!" You smiled at him.

You and Blueberry went to your lockers and saw Ink sitting with his legs crossed on one of the benches, sketching in his sketchbook.

"Hi Ink, are you okay? -whattya doin' ?" You and Blueberry said in union. (TO YOUR UUUUNION! ahem anyways)

Ink flipped his sketchbook close and placed it beside him. While he was doing that you took the time to examine his looks. He was wearing this really 'artist' kind of outfit, brown scarf, a strap thingy that holds his so called 'vials', sneakers that are also lit af just like Error's, suspenders that clips to his shorts and shirt and his reALLY BIG BRUSH THAT'S ATTACHED TO HIS BACK HOW CAN HE EVEN CARRY IT HOLY F-

"Qu, eh. .-no - j-je ne sais pas. " he said while resting his face ok his hands in a cute way. You looked at him with a confused face saying that you do not understand French. "i.. don't know.." he said and before you and Blueberry can say anything Ink cut you both off. "I'll be heading to my homeroom class now.  Au revoir Blue and bye (Y/N)"

"O-okay, bye Ink" You said waving at him.
"Bye Ink, I'll see you later!" He gave you both a heart warming smile and waved.

The moment he left a girl was looking at you straight to the eye. It's gaze saying 'don't mess with my love or I'll end you fast with an axe on your face' , and of course you couldn't help but stare as well because your that stupid. You started to feel really uncomfortable and looked away. You didn't even notice Bluberry calling your name.

"Hellooo?? Earth to (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)..!"

"(Y/N)?!"

You finally snapped out of it. "W-what? Y..yes Blueberry?" He looked at you with confusion on his face. "What's wrong?" He said and looked towards the direction you were looking. "Is there something bothering you there?" He said with a concerned voice.

"N-nothing, it's just that girl.. she had a really weird. . Aura. .? that made me feel helpless and weak. " You explained. Blueberry then again looked at the direction you were looking at. "I don't see anyone, (Y/N) I thhink you're being delusional. Come on let's go put our stuff in our lockers!" He said opening the lock of his locker while you just stared at your locker.

"You need help?" He said. You nodded your head. "s-sure, thanks Blue. " He sighed and opened your locker. "There! Do you want me to still help you put your things inside?" You smiled and just shook your head. "I didn't bring much and they haven't given out out books yet, still thanks"

You guys were done with your lockers. Bluberry cheered you up to the point where you almost forgot about the girl. You also learned that Blueberry's homeroom class is number 3 while yours was 2. You decided to walk with him while heading to your homeroom classes, it was pretty close to each other.

"Yo, Blue I didn't think you'd get a girlfriend in first day" a person stepped towards us. "Oh no no no, that's where you're wrong brother! She's just my friend!" Blueberry said. "Oh and (Y/N)! This is Papyrus my brother! But you can  call him 'Orange/Carrot/Paps' (please tell me what they usually call US Papyrus) and Paps! This is (Y/N)!"

"Sup."

"Hello!"