Modern AU part 2

A/N I don't own the original story, only this one shot book :)

"We have two new transfers."

You raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it a bit late in the school year for there to be new students?"

Woodlily rolled her eyes. "Whatever ___, anyway, we didn't get to see what they look like, since there was a hoard of girls surrounding the new students."

You glanced back at the crowd. "Judging by how the people crowding around them, I guess they're attractive?" Your best friend shrugged.

"Eh, I don't care. I gotta go to the library to do something, wanna come ___?" You shook your head.

"I have to get something from my locker, and the library's too far away from my first class." "Okay, see you later at biology, bye!" 

Woodlily turned on her heel and ran towards the direction of the library. You watched as she weaved her way through the sea of students.

You made your way to your locker and was about to open it when you heard a familiar snicker. You silently hoped it wasn't her-

"Hey, doll!" Oh god it's her.

You internally groaned. It was the most popular girl in the school, Chroma. She was wearing her signature yellow sunhat and orange sundress. Her pretty face was framed with short golden blonde hair. 

You ignored her and continued to look through your locker. You heard her huff in annoyance before stepping closer to you.

"Hey! Doll! I'm talking to you! You better listen to me!" She began to pull your hair and you hissed when she pulled so hard that it tugged the roots of your hair. 

"O-Oi! Stop that! It h-hurts!" You began twist around and grabbed her hands to stop her from pulling your hair. 

Chroma sneered and pulled harder. "Serves you right for not listening to me--"

"What's going on here?" A deep and melodious voice rang out behind the both of you. Chroma turned around and almost immediately released your hair. You winced and rubbed your scalp.

"Oh, nothing boys, just teaching doll here a lesson." Your bully's voice became sickly sweet. You heard a soft snort and looked up. Two pairs of eyes look back at you.

One boy had orange-red eyes and red hair with yellow and pink highlights. The other boy had bright blue eyes the colour of the sky and blue hair with lime highlights. Both had lean figures and an unamused look in their eyes. 

"There's no need to enact violence just to teach someone a 'lesson'." The blue-haired boy cocked a perfect eyebrow. The red head nodded in agreement. 

Chroma scowled. "She would remember to not get in my way if she associates pain with it." You whimpered softly as she pulled harder on your hair.

"Well, she didn't do anything wrong, did she?" The red head asked, glancing over at you and giving you a small and kind smile. You felt your cheeks getting warmer and averted your eyes immediately.

Chroma was about to respond when you heard a familiar voice down the hall. "Hey ___, I finished early- what are you doing?!" Woodlily ran towards you guys and pushed the bully off you. You gave a sigh as the pain in your scalp started to disappear.