Nightmares

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME, DOLL

YOU ARE WEAK, I CAN EASILY DESTROY YOU.

YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME

You screamed as the words replayed in your head. You've been having nightmares involving the sunhat girl ever since you arrived at the castle. In result, you couldn't sleep without seeing her sinister smile.

You sighed. You can't keep having these nightmares, they're messing with your sleep.

You hugged your knees close to your shaking form, you could still see her face, twisted in a wicked grin. You felt something warm roll down your cheeks. You wiped your hand on your cheeks and you looked at the wet substance on your hand.

Were you... crying? You haven't cried for a long time, even when your aunt abused you.

Your tears continued to fall down your face. Why are you crying?

You heard frantic footsteps ringing down the hallway as you quickly wiped your face with the blanket until your face was dry.

The footsteps stopped until they reached your door and they knocked on your door.

" Come in," You called, trying to calm you frantic breathing. They opened the door to reveal Heart and Diamond, who looked like they just woke up and immediately ran over to your room.

They walked over to your bed and sat down, with Heart on your left and Diamond on your right. The twins looked at you with genuine concern.

" Miss ___, we heard you screaming, are you okay?" The red-haired twin asked, running his hand through your hair.

" My dear lady, it's okay to tell us if something was bothering you," The blue-haired twin told you, putting his right arm around your waist.

" Oh, um, it's nothing, I'm okay. You guys can go back to your rooms now." You said, trying to pry Heart's arm off your waist. The brothers looked at you seriously.

" It's not wise to lie to us, my dear lady." Heart said, tightening his grip on your waist.

" You ought to tell us or else we will have to force it out of you." Diamond stated, leaning dangerously close to your face.

You huffed. " Fine. I've been having nightmares." You grumbled the last part quietly, hoping the twins wouldn't hear you.

Unfortunately for you, both of them heard you and looked at you with shock. There was a moment of silence as you tried use your hair to cover your face from the brothers. You felt someone lift your chin up and you stared at Heart's sapphire blue gaze and Diamond's reddish-orange eyes.

" Miss ___, what or who have you been dreaming about lately?" Diamond asked, stroking your hair gently to soothe you.

You remained silent as you wrung your fingers, clearing not wanting to tell the brothers. Why did you need to tell them anyone, they should respect your privacy!

You felt two fingers under your chin and force your gaze to meet blue eyes. You immediately shut your own (e/c) eyes.

Heart sighed frustratedly. " My dear lady, if you don't tell us what was bothering you, we can't help you."

You debated with yourself inside your head for a while, before finally making a decision.

" I've been having nightmares about... the sunhat girl." you muttered the last part quietly. Unfortunately for you, the twins heard and fell quiet.

You peeked at their faces, both looking like they were trying to solve a hard puzzle.

" Well, since I already told you what has been bothering me, I suggest you two to let go of me." You tried to pry their hands off your waist, but their grip only grew stronger. Suddenly, they buried their faces into your hair and hugged you.

You were surprised since their hugs were always bone-crushing and you weren't used to them being affectionate.

" How long have you been having these nightmares, my dear lady?" Heart asked you, voice slightly muffled from being nuzzled into your hair.

" U-um, I think ever since I got to the castle." You stated. The brothers shared a look above your head, both distressed that their dearest ___ has been tortured by night terrors.

" Don't fret, Miss ___, for we will protect you by sleeping with you," Diamond said. You froze in shock.

They were going to sleep with you?! Why?!

As if reading your thoughts, the twins answered you.

" We are going to guard you and chase away your nightmares." They said in unison.

You tried to protest, but they just ignored you and pulled you down on the bed before covering you three with the blanket.

" Try to sleep, my dearest lady," Heart whispered huskily in your ear.

Diamond hummed in agreement and hugged you tighter.

You sighed and closed your eyes, slowly succumbing to sleep.

And that night, you didn't have any nightmares.

Whoo, that was another chapter! Sorry for the delay guys, I've been busy with school and upcoming tests, hopefully I can update more after the tests.

Ciel: I was reading your other story, and a person requested to see me who was that?

Rose: Oh, that's my guy friend-----

Rev! Dipper: *ran in the room* DID YOU SAY GUY FRIEND?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Rose: Dipper, he's just my bastard of a friend, no biggie.

Rev! Dipper: *whispers* It better be.

Ciel: Jealous much.

Rev! Dipper: Shut it you midget.

Rose: Be nice, Dipper. Anyways, I don't own this story, Cloakedranger does. See you guys in the next update, bai~!

Xoxo Rose