A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if you thought that this was an update ;-;

This time, it's not about excuses, but instead it's something interesting: requests are officially opened! It doesn't mean that I won't add my own original ideas, but I also want you guys to see something you want to see, that's why you guys can request your own story ideas, from AUs to prompts!

However, anything about lemons or any sexual content is strictly forbidden. I know this limits some of your .... interesting fantasies, but please understand that I am completely uninterested in writing that involves sexual material. Thank you for understanding.

Also, you may have noticed that I didn't do the usual thing at the notes at the very bottom where I include conversations from characters, it was because I didn't feel like it lol. Sorry guys.

Freddy: We're back now!

Chica: Yeah, with more pizza! Do you want some, Rosie?

Rose: Chica don't call me that, and no thank you, I just ate.

Oh! I'm planning on writing a new book featuring behind the scenes of me when I'm not writing, it's like something to keep you guys entertained while I work on the other two stories, or if you want, it could a book where you can ask me something and I'll answer! Tell me your preference in the comments and the one with the most votes will be chosen!

Remember to comment and vote, and I'll see you in the next update, bye bye!!

Xoxo Rose