Pranks

A/N This was set during the time the reader was in the castle during the first book. Also credits to @cloakedranger for making the original story.

Bored. You were so very bored.

Ever since your little incident at the circus, the brothers forbade you to leave the castle, stating that it was for your safety.

You always reminded them that you were fine, and your ankles didn't hurt as much anymore, but they always ended the argument with a firm no. That resulted in you browsing through the books at the castle's library.

You tried to find something interesting to read, but all the books you found at were either about politics or the maps and structures of this world. Honestly, you weren't really interested in those certain topics, so you just skipped those books and tried to something a book about fiction or something. Sadly, all the books about fantasy were on the top shelves, and that required you to stand up and get them. Knowing the twins, if they knew that you tried to stand up, they would give you a lecture and a time-out.

You sighed as you wheeled yourself away from the bookshelves and out of the library. You looked at the empty hallway. The twins were doing some research on the sunhat girl in their shared study, and you didn't dare disturbed them.

That gave you an idea. The brothers were always annoying you, and they deserved a taste of their own medicine, but what could you?

You thought for a moment, trying to find some ways to get back at the twins. Suddenly, the grandfather clock in the hallway chimed three times, indicating that it was three and it was time for tea. An idea formed in your head, you knew how to get back at the twins.

You wheeled yourself to the kitchen, where Aberrous was preparing tea.

" Hello, Aberrous, are you done preparing tea?" You asked as you wheeled yourself to the counter. The amphibian turned to you and smiled.

" Almost my lady. Is there something you need?" He asked you. You smiled in return.

" Why, actually there is something you could do to help me get back at Heart and Diamond..." you began to explain you plan to him. Aberrous widened his eyes.

" My lady, are you serious?" You nodded firmly and stretched your hand out.

" So, are you in?" You asked him. Aberrous chuckled and shook your hand.

" Of course, my lady."

Meanwhile at the brothers...

Heart sighed as he closed yet another book. There was no information on the sunhat girl, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt irritated. He hated not knowing anything, he knew that his brother also hated this feeling.

The clock in the their shared study chimed three times, indicating that it was teatime. Diamond rubbed his temples.

" Shall we take a break, Heart? We've been browsing for hours, and we deserve to have some tea and spend some time with Miss _____. " The red-headed brother looked at his twin, who chuckled in return.

" I guess you are right, Diamond. Now come on, we're wasting time."

The brothers stood up and stretched a bit before making their way towards the tea room.

They sat down in their seats and talked while they waited for their dearest _____. After a while, you wheeled yourself to the table. You then sat yourself at your own chair and made yourself comfortable as Aberrous began to set the things for tea. Unbeknownst to the twins, you and Aberrous shared a look before he returned to the kitchen.

You began to pour your own tea as you looked over at the twins, who were pouring tea into their respective teacups. Heart, as usual, put three teaspoons of sugar -or at least he thought it was sugar- in his tea, while Diamond didn't put any.

You watched as they drank their tea at the same, not suspecting a single thing. Suddenly, Heart spat out his tea while Diamond looked like he was going to puke. You held in your laughter as the brothers called Aberrous to get them some water.

After three cups of water and a few curses later, the twins finally calmed down. When they looked at you, you put on your most innocent looking face.

Diamond eyed you suspiciously. " Miss ____, do you know why my tea tastes so sweet?"

" And why does mine taste so salty?" Heart interjected, still cringing at the taste in his mouth. You held in laughter as you shook your head,

" No, I have no clue," you said. You three had a stare-down before you couldn't hold in your laughter. You began giggling  hysterically as the brothers felt confused.

" My dear lady, what did you do to our tea?" Heart asked. You laughed for a bit more before you finally calmed down.

" Well, you two have been annoying me so much, I decided to get back at you at you two. You see, that wasn't sugar that your tea, Heart, it was actually salt, I'm surprised that you didn't find that out. As for you, Diamond, I asked Aberrous to put a bit of sugar in your teacup. Also, I was bored, so pranking you two seemed fun." You said, leaning back at your seat.

There was a moment of silence as the brothers looked at you, evidently shocked at what you had said. You glanced at them, inwardly smirking at your brilliant plan; you really outsmarted them this time.

Diamond was the first to recover from the shock. " Miss ____, I must say, I am really impressed, I never thought that you were capable of pranking us."

" But next time, please don't do this ever again, it's not that hilarious to us." Heart said, before walking off to the kitchen to get some sugar. You noticed Diamond giving you a sly look.

You raise an eyebrow. " You are thinking about ways to get back at me aren't you?" Diamond put on his usual smile.

" Of course not, Miss ____, why would you think that?"

You rolled your eyes as you sipped your tea and grabbed a cookie.

' Yeah right.'

Later that night.....

" HEART, DIAMOND,  WHY ARE THERE ONLY SKIMPY NIGHTGOWNS LEFT IN THE CLOSET?!"

Hey everyone! It's me, Rose! I'm sorry I didn't update much, I was busy crying over Yuri on Ice.

Eh heh. Mmm.

Victor: Hello, Rose! I heard you are going to make a story about female Yuri, Yurio and I!

Rose: VICTOR!! THAT WAS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE! I'M STILL PLANNING IT!

Yurio: Way to go, old man.

Yuri: Yurio, be nice.

Yurio: Tch, whatever.

Like Victor said, I am planning to make a love triangle involving Fem! Yuri, Victor and Older! Yurio. I can't wait to post it!

Anyways, happy new year's everyone!

Xoxo Rose