Chapter 2

Sorry I've been gone for so long! Been dealing with a heart break and I often end up ruining a story when I'm in a bad mood. So I took a little break, told myself to get the fuck over it and started up again!

ON WITH THE STORY.
.....

I slept for the most of the ride, only getting up when we made stops for food or quick stretching breaks. It had taken us three days to get to the Blood Moons pack, but it was well worth the drive. The best part had been being able to cuddle up with my mate though. It was awkward at first since I knew nothing about him other than the horror stories that went around, but after a while I began to realize that they were obviously untrue.

Levi was gentle and caring, at least to me he was. He kept me tucked into his side and played with my hair or hands and was constantly asking if I needed anything, I of course always replied with 'No, thank you'. His wolf also kept speaking with my own, which helped calm my nerves and strengthen our bond. Which honestly wasn't that hard since Alpha and Omega bonds were one of the strongest and easiest bonds to form, much to my irritation.

"We're almost there," Levi sighed as we began to make our way down a dirt path. I nodded against his chest, keeping my eyes on the trees that passed by me in a blur. My wolf still longed to run, but I hadn't quite gotten the shifting part down. I let out a sigh, my wolf letting out soft whimpers of longing. Levi seemed to take notice of my sudden sadness and began to gently run his fingers through my hair in a soothing manner.

'What's the matter, love?' He asked through the link, startling me for a moment. I wasn't sure if I would ever get used to having someone speak to me through my head, it was a thing only mates could do. Well, Alpha's could also communicate with their Betas, Thirds, and Warriors, but it was a different type of link, and only used when needed.

'Uh,' I began awkwardly, reminding myself that it was just like speaking out loud, only much easier and a bit less embarrassing. 'Just thinking about things, it's nothing important.'

'It's upsetting you, so it is important. Tell me.' He insisted, making me blush. It was awkward talking to someone else about my feelings. I rarely spoke to my mother about them, it was a weird subject to converse about , especially when I had my first heat. That was a humiliating experience.

'I just, I'd like to go for a run, but I never learned how to shift. I wasn't able to leave the den enough to learn.' In order for Omegas to shift properly they needed to pass their first heat and be in a large clearing. Our wolves fully matured after first heat and we were able to shift, with help of course. Unfortunately, Kolt had taken a liking to me when my first heat struck at 13, and I was locked away so I wasn't able to learn how to shift.

'I will teach you then, whenever you would like me to.' He promised making my wolf howl in happiness. He smiled down at me before looking back up when we pulled in front of his packs house.

My jaw fell open at the sight of it, it was the most beautiful house I had ever seen in my entire life, which wasn't all that surprising. It stood at least four stories tall, almost two houses wide, and looked as though it had just been built. I pressed my face against the glass and looked around at the surrounding houses, they were equally beautiful, but much smaller.

"How many people live in your pack house?" I asked aloud, as I took everything in. Even my mother and father were stunned into silence. That was rare for my mother, she was always talking, more so when she liked something.

"My Beta, Third, and their mates, along with a few pack warriors to keep guard. You will be living in there with me as well. I have a house set up nearby for your parents and another for your sister and her mate." He explained as he helped me and my parents get out of the car. "My Beta, Hanji, will take your parents to their house, when they're settled in they can come to the pack house for dinner. I'll take you inside so you can get all your stuff set up."