26

*1 Year Later*

Jacobs POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I partied until 3am, and I was hungover as hell. I got into my clothes and got into my car, trying not to wake up my roommate. I parked down the street from the coffee shop.

It had been over a year since I had seen her. Life moved on I guess. We are both attending college, and life is dull. A piece of my heart still belonged to Taylor, I was still going to wait for her. I still love her.

As I walk to the Starbucks near my dorm, I can't help but notice a girl that has the same, beautiful hair as Taylor. Could it be?

As the girl turned around, my heart skipped a beat. It was her. Her eyes widened, and I stuttered.

"Tay... taylor... I...", and with that, she turned around and walked out.

I thought for a moment. Should i go after her? I listened to my heart and started to run towards her car. I jumped in front of it and she honked.

"What do you want?" she asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Please just let me talk! I miss you." I said out of breath.

"I miss you too, Jacob."

And with that she opened her car door and jumped into my arms.

"But Jacob... you don't understand. I can't be with you."

My heart sank as she spoke.

"I'm in a relationship. And I'm happy."

I nodded and walked away.

"Bye Jacob." she spoke softly.

"I love you", I whispered under my breath.

-
HIIIII GUYS ITS ME!!!!!
LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!
Vote and Comment!!