7

Taylor❁

I go to school wearing a grey hoodie and black leggings. I walk to the bus stop with my earbuds in. That is when a person walks up next to me and sits next to me on the bench.

I look next to me and am shocked to see Jacob Sartorius. The Jacob Sartorius. The one I've liked since, well, I can't even remember.

He smiles at me and I return the smile. I hop on the bus and I can't stop smiling.

I go to homeroom and listen to the morning announcements.

"Prom is next Friday! Bring a date and buy tickets during lunch and after school!"

Oh my god. Prom. I know I wouldn't get a date, and most likely neither will my friends. We will probably just go as a group.

Suddenly, Jacob stands in front of everyone. He looks around nervously and speaks into a microphone.

His friends handed him a sign that said "prom?".

"Hannah will you go to prom with me?" he shouts.

"Oh my god! Yes!" She runs up and hugs him.

As the bell rings, I run up to the bathroom and cool down. Why was I surprised? It's not like I wasn't expecting this to happen.

I leave the bathroom and get back to science. I get my books and backpack as the final bell rings. I leave school and walk home with Emily. We go to my house and start our homework, when there is a knock on the door.

A/n hey guys!! It's casey. Plz vote for the next chapter!!