10

I'm not weak!
I simply walked over to him and the girl, I looked Logan straight in the face and punched him right in he nose. He clutched his nose and clenched his eyes together in pain.
"W-T-F?!" The girl raised her hands in the air.
"Wow! I would have thought Logan would kiss someone who would talk with actual words than abbreviations."

I walked out and silently cheered myself on for what I did in there.  I got in my car and drove to Logan's house.  I know what you're thinking, "you're mad at Logan so why did you go to his house?" Well, that's because I have know where else to go.

A few minutes later Logan walked through the door, so I got up and walked to my room, I slammed my door and laid on my bed thinking about everything that happened between me and Logan.  

I heard a knock at my door, it was Logan.
"Ayla I'm sorry, when I saw you kiss Mack I got mad and didn't let you explain what happened.  So, I decided to get revenge and do the same but then this happened." He said through the door.
"I don't forgive you asshole!" I opened my journal and started writing after I heard him leave to his room.

Dear journal,
Do you know that feeling you get when you love someone so much it hurts?
You feel a tingle rise and you get goosebumps just thinking about them.
That's what I feel but In this case he thought I did something I didn't want to purposely do and he went off and did the same but on purpose with another girl.
I just want him back.
I want him to hold me and kiss me.
I want him to tell me I'm beautiful even though I forgot to put makeup on.
I just... want him.
But I can't let him back.
Not right now at least .
I gotta make him wait and see if he will wait for me.
End of entry.

I put my journal away when I heard Logan walk to my door.
"Goodnight Ayla, I'm sorry. I love you." He walked back to his room and shut the door.
"I love you too." I whispered to myself.
"I always will, Logan." I said as I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

*edited*