Long Boring Day

After breakfast I decided to head to my room. I mean there's nothing really for me to do. Walking down the hall pretty slowly trying to forget the events that took place. Walking into my room I sigh. It's a gloomy day. Cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain soon. I walk towards the closet to see if there's any clothing for me. I swing the closet doors and sure enough there is. I chose the navy blue dress, just loose enough to be comfortable and navy flats. I look at myself and sighed. "I guess this is good enough.." I say to myself. I walk into the hall and BAM! Mey-Rin ran into me. We both fell to the floor "Oof" we both said. "O-oh miss I'm so sorry! She said as she helped me up. "It's okay Mey-Rin! I said while fixing myself up. "Well I have to finish my chores or Sebastian will kill me!" Mey-Rin said "Wait! Where's the library?" I said. Mey-Rin pointed to a big door near the entrance of the manor "thank you" a said softly and with that she ran to her finish chores. I walked down to the library and slowly open the library door. I stared in awe at the thousands of books that sit on the shelves,the non existent dust on the shelves,the freshness of the beautiful library. I wandered around the library looking under different sections. Non fiction,fiction,crime etc. I saw a book different from the others,The book of demons. I held the book and looked for more. I grabbed 3 more books all about the world. I slowly walked out of the library looking back once more at the beautiful library. I looked back and Sebastian was now in front of me causing me to drop my books. BAM! "I'm very sorry y/n I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a smile. "I-it's okay Sebastian." I said while picking up my books. Sebastian looked up and down at me as if something is wrong. Then he straightened my dress. "Thank you Sebastian" he bowed with a smile and left for the kitchen.I walked up to my room and laid the books on my bedside dresser. I sat on my bed and sighed.
Knock knock knock " c-come in" I stuttered. The door opened,It was Sebastian. His eyes flashed a fuchsia color and went back to red. "Ciel would like to see you in his office." Sebastian said. I nodded and followed him to Ciel's office. Sebastian opened the door and I walked in and shortly after the door was shut. "Take a seat y/n" Ciel said.