In Ireland: Day 6 (Part 2/3)

Sup, this chapter will basically just be Y/n, Kiba and Chulainn's journey to Tir Na Nóg. Encounters with a few Gods that you've never heard of but I have, so this will be a learnign experience! Yay!...Oh btw i'm still alive, no hitmen...yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pissed off Y/n, a very annoyed Kiba and a whimpering Chulainn were currently walking through Tralee in an attempt to get to Tir Na Nog, Chulainn was currently massaging his balls due to a, what he calls a 'simple and easy to make mistake' involving the location of Tir Na Nog (Or it's just the author blaming the comedy relief because he fucked up on the location of Tir Na Nog).

-Flashback-

Chulainn: Ok, so 2 problems...

Kiba: I'm scared to ask what they are but go ahead...

Chulainn: Remember that time back in Japan when I told you guys that Tir Na Nog was in Tralee?

Y/n:...Don't you fucking dare say what I think you're going to say...

Chulainn: Uhm.....Hehe...uh

Y/n immediately turns around and slams a fist into Chulainns balls. Cries of pain draws everyones attention to the three of them as Kiba is dragging a crying Chulainn by his feet through the streets of Tralee, now onto their new location of Killarney.

-Flashback End-

Kiba: You deserved it you know...

Chulainn(Whimpering):Twenty two times....twenty two times i've went through puberty.....help...me.

Y/n+Kiba: No.

Y/n Kiba and Chulainn eventually make it to the edge of Tralee in hopes of finding a back alley so they can teleport to Killarney. Eventually they find one and Kiba is about to create a magic circle only to be interrupted by a rock being thrown at him in a random direction. All 3 turn their attention to find 5 people, 4 guys and one girl holding rocks, smirking sadistically.

Y/n: What the hell was that for?

Girl: Nothing really, just felt like throwing something. You three idiots look perfect prey, so. Are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?

Y/n, Kiba and Chulainn look at each other sternly...before breaking out into a laughing frenzy, much to the annoyance of the 5 people.

Girl: What the hell is so funny?

She doesn't get a response, except more giggles.

Girl:FINE!!! DO THIS THE HARD WAY! GET HIM JOE!