It's Official:Night:2+Day 3

To clear a few things up, Yes I changed Chulainn's character from being a respectable but awkward dragon, for him to be a perverted old brother figure for Y/n, he will be used as comedy relief but is mostly serious in non perverted scenarios, think of him as Lubbock from Akame Ga Kill, except more comedic, Let me know if you like the change. I know I do, sorry if you don't like "perverts" but Chulainn is mostly joking around in those scenarios, unlike Issei who is dead serious. Poor Ddraig. XD. For anyone who dislikes Issei, there will be a fight. Not going to say when but its not anytime soon. As for Albion and Chulainn's relations, they have a love hate relationship, despite being Ddraigs brother, Chulainn likes Albion more and their hosts are generally friendlier with eachother, Chulainn is on neither side though. I probably should've made this an authors note butt fuck it. Heh...alllrighty then onto the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you finish up the request of Issei, you turn around yet again to see a look of delight spread across everyone in the room, most notably Serafall.

Issei:Where did you even learn to play so well!? I never knew that about you Y/n

Y/n:My Aunt taught me before she died. Now if you'd excuse me i'm going for a bath...

Akeno: Mind if I join? She says teasingly with a hint of seduction. 

Y/n: Yes, I do, don't try to follow me or i'll make sure you'll be nursing injuries for the rest of your life.

Everyone has a slight look of surprise on your face which you just tauntingly smirk at.

Y/n:What? It was a joke...kind of...

Serafall looks down saddened and you can't tell why. Just as you're about to leave she grabs your hand and takes you to your room (you and Serafall sleep in the same room, you lucky bastard ya), much to the delight of Chulainn.

Y/n: Uh, Serafall why did you bring us here? I want to take a bath...

Serafall:Uhm....I know...I was just wondering if I could...y'know...c-can I join you? I know you said no to Akeno earlier but, I- I think it'll be quicker if we did it at the same time!

You take a few seconds to process what she just said, even Chulainn couldn't believe it. You were both genuinely speechless. 

Y/n: Uhm...screw it whatever, let's go. You say slightly nervous. You'd seen each other naked before...but not alone...this could end in many ways.

Chulainn has literally painted the moon in his dreamscape red with his nosebleed.

Timeskip to the bath

You and Serafall emerge simultaneously from your respective changing rooms. You share a quick smile before dropping both your towels...Chulainn now has a raging dragon boner. Thankfully you have more self control and quickly enter the water as you couldn't tuck it in much longer. Thankfully there was little to no awkwardness between you two, you were so comfortable with each others presence that you didn't even feel as if you were naked. No awkward silences, no silence at all in fact as you talked about each others lives, your training, favourite things to do, roles in devil society, hell even Chulainn got over his slight pervertedness and had a genuine conversation for once in his life before becoming a sacred gear, Irish mythology which you were both intrigued in immensely,so much so, that you failed to realise that you and Serafall have inched closer together over your conversation. So close in fact that your shoulders are touching. Once you both realise this Serafall looks away shyly.