Fight Time. Y/n vs ?: Day 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time:11:45 AM. 15 Minutes until you wake up

Y/n was finished practising with Chulainn for the day and now the two were talking. More specifically about what Chulainn talked about last night at the bath. 

Y/n: Well?

Chulainn: Well what?

Y/n: Last night. We're talking about it. Now. Wether you like it or not. Now be honest with me. I'll know from your facial expressions if you lie. Tell me, do you just see me as a tool for your revenge against Ddraig and Albion? If not what changed?

Chulainn remains silent for a minute before replying

Chulainn: At first yes. I wanted to use you for revenge. I saw the massive flow of potential power that had unconsciously grew from your parents tragic demise. Up until that point you were to be used for my revenge. But when that day came I realised. My revenge had consumed me. I basically killed myself in order to re-enact my revenge. It was a stupid decision...but...it was worth it because I would never had met you Y/n. You're like the little brother I never had. Considering I already have one, you were more of a brother to me than Ddraig ever was and i've only known you for a short time. So long story short I did use you at the start, but once I saw your life through your eyes, you opened my own. And I thank you for that Y/n. Does that answer your question?

Y/n: Yes. Thank you Chulainn. If its any constellation you can still have your revenge. Just...hopefully non-lethal. In fact at the end of this week lets fight Issei and Ddraig. We both need to pummel them so why not do it as a practice match. I want to see how strong i've become. Deal?

Chulainn: That sounds...great Y/n: Thank you.

Y/n: No problem...looks like i'm waking up. Think fast!

Y/n quickly kicks Chulainn in the balls and wakes up. He appears in his bedroom on his king sized bed but with nobody sleeping next to him. It's a very silent midday in the training house. The only sounds to be heard are the birds chirping, the wind blowing and the cries of Chulainn...all in all a very normal Tuesday morning. Y/n quickly gets dressed in a black shirt with a nice deign to it.

 Y/n quickly gets dressed in a black shirt with a nice deign to it