...The Lemon (Part 2): Day 5 ( OR night ;))

Sorry for the delay. I'm losing interest in this story quickly but thats because i'm taking too long for the rating game to start. So this chapter be the final one in the mountains. There will be a massive time skip to day 8 where Y/n and Chulainn are getting Fragriaomh Solais (that's gonna be annoying to remember)and then another time skip to the final day where Y/n and Issei will have their fight. This will be focused on the truth and all the sweeettt Lemons ;) So without further adieu, lets get right to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 9:05 PM

Y/n was currently sitting on his bead thinking about what Chulainn said about retrieving Claiomh Solais, and the merging between the two swords. He wasn't worried about how he was going to get it, or the Celtic gods that could be around it or not willing to let it go. Cernnunos for one...He was thinking of Tralee, the place of his parents murder. He was so enveloped by his thoughts that he didn't even see Serafall enter the room with a saddened expression plastered on her face. She locked the door and she slowly walked up to him and sat next to him, enveloping him in a warm hug. Y/n instantly snapped out of his thoughts to see his girlfriend enveloping him in a tight hug. So tight in fact...that he was going in and out of consciousness. Thankfully, before any more blood could be stripped from his brain, Serafall released him. Clearly wanting to talk.

Serafall: Y/n, I know it must be hard going back there...but Chulainn can't go alone...I understand if you don't think the risk is worth more than the reward, so we won't pressure you into going...

Y/n smiles slightly, but pain is evident in his eyes as he looks up at Serafall.

Y/n: Thank you Sera...but I need to face my past at some time...but before I go with Chulainn...we kind of forgot to transfer a bit of my power back. 

Serafall: True, you kind of ran off before we got the chance to...but before we do that... I need to tell you something very important, and I want you...no...I need you to promise me somethings...

Y/n is slightly alarmed by the sadness laced in the last few words of Serafalls sentence. Carefully, he asks Serafall what the promise is.

Serafall: I need you to tell me that you love me and won't forget about me...

Y/n: Of course I love you...with all my heart. How could I ever forget you. You've been here for under a month and you're already the most important thing to me.(Well shit) Now what is it you want to tell me?

Hearing this display of affection, Serafall begins to tear up slightly...this was going to be really hard...

Serafall: I love you too...but....I...I have to go....

Y/n:W-what?...What do you mean?!

Serafall: I'm so sorry Y/n...but I have to go back...t-to the underworld...I've been away too long...After...the rating game...I have to leave.