Betrayal! Manipulating? Training?! (Part 7) 1/2

Quick A/N: You all must realise that this character is a massive fucking asshole early on. He is misunderstood and unstable mentally. If you're annoyed by the arrogant way the character is acting, which nobody has so far, then nobody is forcing you to read. This is just for future reference also when we get into dark themes that may not be suitable for emotional 12 year old preteens. I also added in tenDxD theme song as I believe that it is a really innovative way to begin a chapter and hyped up the audience for what's to come. Also the start of it is sexy as shit. NOT THE PICTURES I MEANT THE ACOUSTICS AND STUFF!!! Pervs. Anyway. Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------
You stormed out of the occult research club room with you gauntlet still equipped. You ran down the stairs and punch the door of its hinges into mere wood planks. You didn't sense Issei's aura following you outside as you thought he was still unconscious.  Only when he shouted your name did you turn around.

Issei: Y/N!! What happened back there man? How are you even here? What did you do?

Issei says all of this in literally 2 seconds. You're still pissed off which was evident but Issei didn't care.

Y/N:Did that Riser cunt tell you he was going to marry Rias? You say with attitude

Issei: I only found out now myself. I'm guessing you just found out as well. I also saw some teeth on the floor which I can guess are there because of you. Issei responds with anger in his voice too.

Y/N: Are you sure? Rias didn't say or do anything weird or out of the ordinary? At all?

Issei:...Uhm...N-No... no she didn't...

Y/N: Issei I've known you for years. I know when you're lying you moron. What happened?

Issei: It was nothing! I swear Y/N I just-Issei began before being cut off

Y/N:ISSEI!!! Tell me... what the FUCK happened???Y/N says as his gauntlet begins to emanate an Orange and White light.

Issei: Y/N please calm down for the love of Satan!...Please don't hate me for this. But ... Rias..she uhm...came to my room last night. And....

Y/N: AND?

Issei: She asked me...to..take her virginity. Only to stopped by that maid that you probably saw next to Rias in the club room. I'm so sorry Y/N! It wasn't my fault! I know you have feelings for her and I-

Issei was cut off by your grunt of anger, as uoi punch him into the dirt. You see Rias at doorway, her eyes full of  tears threatening to fall. You take one glance at her and begin to reapproach Issei.

 You take one glance at her and begin to reapproach Issei

Rias: Y/N..please...I..I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to-

Y/N:Bullshit...

Chulainn: Y/N!!! CALM DOWN!!! LET HER EXPLAIN

Y/N:She doesn't need to. I understand. 

Chulainn: Y/N!!! LISTEN TO ME! IF YOU GO INTO YOUR OVERBOOSTER AGAIN YOU WILL BE A TARGET FOR ELIMINATION BY ALL THREE CLANS! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, but I do NOT want to die. So calm down PLEASE! If you're a target for elimination. Your friends will be utterly heartbroken.

Y/n:...

I have... no friends

Y/N+Chulainn: IRISH DRAGON: OVER BOOSTER

As soon as you transform into your scale mail, Two magic circles, a blinding  light from heaven and black wings form around you and 4 of the most powerful people known throughout the world  of the supernatural surround you preparing attacks. Those four, were Michael the arch angel. Azazel the Governor General of the fallen angels and two of the 4 great Satans. SirZechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan.

Azazel: Damnit, we were too late. He's gone into his over booster. Does he have control?

Chulainn: Oh that's just great. Any more intelligent ways to piss my partner right off to the moon? Idiots. How did you get here so fast anyway?

SirZechs: My wife Grayfia warned me that something like this may occur. I made sure we were prepared. Are you in control Chulainn?

Chulainn: Unfortunately for you four...no...I am not.

Michael: Why is this bad then?

Chulainn: -Irritated sigh- it means...I cannot hold him back from what he is trying to do. I apologise dearly for all injuries you will sustain at this moment in time. Unfortunately. I will not allow you to kill my host. So I have no choice but to unlock more power for him to control. Y/N, I know allow you to use Famine Burst. Use it to upgrade your armour and to create a wave of energy..use it wiselyyyyyyyyyy...WHO THE HELL IS THAT HOT DEVIL CHICK NEXT TO YOU LUCIFER!!!

Serafall: Uhm....excuse me?

Chulainn in his mind: Did I just say that out loud?

Due to your encounter. Rias' peerage have seen nearly everything. Issei is knocked out with multiple broken bones. With healing they are minor injuries thankfully.

Serafall: So this is the legendary Chaos dragon emperor? His aura is unfathomable. What do we do?

Michael: Neutralise him. With any means necessary.

A/N: Aaaand scene.Thats it. That's part 7...but only half of it. Sorry for the 4 day absence. I overdid it on the first 3 days and that lead to autocorrect mistakes so I took my time with this one, I hope you enjoyed nevertheless. the Famine armour will be presented in the next chapter and we will be slowly breaking your characters hard exterior as we approach the rating game with Riser. Also if you guys want, I can  make season 2 into a different book altogether which will be the sequel to this one. Let me know what you think in the comments and please remember to vote!! This book has also managed to get over 500 views in a week!!! That is surreal and it really is an honour to write on this website. To celebrate that goal, I will do a lemon 🍋 when this is over as an epilogue of sorts, but ONLY if you guys want it. Vote in the comments below and I'll reveal the results in the next chapter, till then <3

Total words:1055 exactly.