Chapter 8 - Trouble in Paradise

'So it's like this then uh?' Chris screamed when he opened the door and saw me and Drake in bed

'Chris, WTF is wrong with you?' I said putting my robe on

'What the hell is wrong with me? You having sex with this dude when my baby is in there!'

'You don't even know if it's your baby!' Drake replied

'Oh, I know it's my baby and I want you out of here' It was too late they were already fighting. Chris ran in Drake's direction and with all the might of his body he threw Drake against the wall. Drizzy coudln't recover so fast but Chris was already punching, kicking him all over

'STOOOPPP! CHRIS PLEASEEE STOOP!' I screamed trying to take Chris away from Drake, it looked like he was gonna kill him.

But nothing made him back away, so I looked desparately around the room and saw a flower vase. I took it and aimed on Chris's head. It hit him har and he passed out. After I relaxed a bit I saw that Drake also had passed out, but he was still alive.

I kneed before Drake and kissed his forehead, he looked really hurt, he couldn't even defend himself, Chris kept throwing punch after punch and kick after kick. And then suddenly I realized my heart was racing out of the normal speed and that my legs felt really weak, I was so nervous and then something happened that made me even more scared: I started feeling this very shar´p pain in my belly.

Something was wrong with the baby, I knew it. But both of them were passed out and I was alone in the house, I had no one to run to. I tried to wake Drake up, but he wouldn't open his eyes. Then I tried Chris, but he was gone for good for a few hours. 

I don't know what I'm going to do, the pains were getting worst and worst. I sat down next to drake again and started crying and then I realized there was blood right where I was sitting, it was coming from me.

'NO! DRAKE PLEASE WAKE UP!' Imma need to call 911, see if they can help me, I don't know if I have much time.

When I was about to call them, I heard my door ringing, but I tried to get up and I couldn't, it hurted too bad, so I just started screaming so that the person on the door could come and help me. And no longer after I started screaming I heard the door being slamed on the floor and people walking towards the room.

It was the cops

'Someone called because they heard screaming' A guy said straight away after he enetered the room, but then he saw me, my belly and the blood on the floor no he helped me up

'Please, get to a hospital, my baby...'

'Don't worry Mrs. we'll help you, then after we've gotta make a few questions'

'Ok, but... Can I ask you to keep this off the media?' I said desperately, I know very well that the last tiem cops helped me they ended up putting that horrible pic of me on the internet, if it wasn't for them, nobody woudl know what had happened on that grammy's night, things would have been a lot easier...

'Sure.. You are...' He said as he didn't know who I was, of course he was a pretty old cop, but still I just wanted to hug him, it's been a long time since I've met someoen that doesn't know me

'Erm.. Rihanna'

'Oh the Umbrella singer uh?' I nodded and laughed, he was making me calmer, but I was still in pain. I saw that some other guys were also taking Chris and Drake to the hospital 'Get her first, she's pregnant' I heard him saying to the guys carrying Chris and Drake.

He got me to the car and we drove off to the hospital, the pains were getting worst and worst, he kept talking to me, keeping me busy so I didn't have to think about what would happen to the baby and me if we didn't get to the hospital on time. His name was Jared, he was a great cop.

When we got to the hospital a doctor saw me straight away, since it was an emergency. He immediately put me on pain killers

'You almost lost your baby...' He said after a few exams

'But is he alright?'

'Yes, yes, he's fine now. But you're gonna have to be a little more careful now, this incindent made this pregancy risky.'

'Oh.. ok'

'So you're gonna have to stay put, no traveling by plane or by car if it's a big trip.'

'Define big trip'

'More than 2 hours...'

'Damn...'

'Yeah, and also, you ahevt o keep your environment relaxed and peaceful, you can't be stressed'

'Got it'

'If anything, you gotta come back'

'So can I go?'

'No, no... You are staying for the ngith so we can keep an eye on you, but tomorrow if you get better you can go home.'

'Ok, thanks doc. Listen, do you know anything about Drake Graham? Did he come here?'

'Oh yes... He was pretty bad, but he's ok now.'

'Great'

'Oh, the cop is here to talk to you'

'Jared?'

'Yes that's me' he came in, asked how I was, and started asking quaestions about what happened. I explained to him that none of them hurt me like he tought they did, they just hurt each other.

'Are they going to jail?'

'No, it's not a serious charge, don't worry...'

'Rih! How are you?' Chris said fast as he came in the room 'I'm so sorry, I should have never, but you... and... Drake... It just gets on my nerves!'

'I know, you shouldn't have!'

'So are you ok.. the baby...' He said pointing to my belly

'We are both fine'

'Great... So you and drake...'

'We're together, yes.'

'But what if the baby ain't his?'

'We'll figure soemthing out.... I really like him' He seemed hurt by that, but he didn't say anything 'Is he ok?'

'Yes' He said sadly, I laughed a little and held his hand.

'Look, it's ok... You and I... I don't know, it's gone'

'You're wrong, it's not.'

'What we have is history'

'And love... And... Chemistry... And loads of other stuff'

'but trust ain't one of them'

'You don't trust me?'

'No... Sorry Chris.' He looked disappointed but he nodded 'Look, Imma need to stay cool til the end of my pregnancy, woudl you mind not causing any trouble?'

'You mean you want me out?'

'No, not that...'

'I get it, Rih, I do, but if the baby is mine, I want my rights!' He said leaving the room, Damn. I ahd a bad day and it was only 13PM

-------------

Ok guys, here's the update. I hope you like that Rih's with Drake now! But poor Chris uh?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! ;*