Chapter 4 - The truth

'Rih are you sure you are ok?' Drizzy said over the phone for the third time

'Yes, Drake, I just had food poisoning' Yes I lied to him, it wasn't something I could tell over the phone, plus, I was all confused, about who was the father, I had no idea what I was going to do, that's why I was seeing a doctor that afternoon.

'Ok, but if anything else, you know you can count on me'

'I know Drizzy, listen I'm sorry about everything...'

'About what?'

'About the way I acted that night, when Chris came over, I'm sorry, I'm just really confused right now, you have no idea'

'I understand' he said in a sad voice.

'Well, I gotta go, I'll talk to you when I get to L.A. next week'

'Ok, no problem, bye Rih, Take care'

'Take care'

I had to go cuz my doctor's appointment was in half an hour and I had to get ready.

'Ok Rih are you ready for your appointment?' Meli said as she came into my room

'Yep, let's go'

We had to really strugle to find a female doctor that could speak english in Germany, I think I'd feel more comfortable talking to a women.

'So, you are Rihanna, right?' The doctor said in her german accent as I came into her office

'Yes, I am'

'Ok, so what's going on with you?'

'Well, I'm pregnant' It felt really weird to say it

'Ok, congratulations!' I didn't say thank you, I didn't feel like it was something to be happy about.

'I just wanted to know if everything is ok with that baby, you know?'

'Sure'

'And also, I... Well how do I say this... I don't know who the father is.'

'Celebreties' She whispered under her breath, I was seriously getting pissed 'Well, did you have sex with both of them on the same date?' I thought about it... And yet, I could see that I did. I mean I woke up on Chris's bed and on the same day, more or less, I slept with Drizzy, damn I'm such a slut.

'Yes...' I said embaressed

'Well, there is a paternity test we can do during the pregnancy but you'll have to wait until the 6th month'

'6th month? But then everybody will know I'm pregnant! What do I tell them?'

'I'm sorry, but then baby had to be a little grown so we can find out...'

'I understand' What am I gonna do now? Am I suppose to tell both of them that I'm pregnant but don't know who the father is?

'Ok, well, you want to know if the baby is fine, we can just do some tests to make sure of it.'

'Ok, let's start.' We did some tests and we found out that the baby was just fine and that he was about a month old already. I had to start with the precautions already, which meant no smoking weed anymore or drinking alcohol. I seriously don't know how much of this I can take. And I still had to wait about 6 months of this, more 5 months actually now.

'You should tell them' Meli said to me in the car

'Oh I don't know...'

'Rih, they have the right to know!'

'I know, I know, I'm just scared of their reaction, just that...'

'I know, but I think Drake's gonna be supportive and Chris... I don't know'

'But won't that create like a compettion between them?'

'I don't know, it might, but you gotta take the chances'

We drove to our hotel, I was really glad to be back, I had another concert in a few hours and I was still not feeling my best, but I still had time to rest...

                                                                               *

It was 4 PM and I was still sleeping until my phone started ringing with ''Three Little birds'' Buy Bob Marley, y'all know I love him, but I wasn't in the mood to believe everything was gonna be alright and also it woke me up so...

'Hello' I said kinda sleepy thorugh my phone

'Rih?' I heard the voice that made my heart race

'Chris?'

'Yeah...Did I wake you?'

'Yeah, but that's fine, so what's up?'

'Well, I was just wondering about that night...'

'Yeah, that ahd been hunting me...' I said ironically

'Really? Cuz I've been thinking if you dumb Drake's dumb ass...'

'Wait... Me and Drake aren't together and don't insult him!'

'Fine, well if you're not together, maybe we can work something out....' Ugh I can't believe this! Part of me wants to say yes, but I know it's not the best answer

'Erm... You know Chris... I don't know, there's been a lot going on...'

'I know, I know, but I can work it Rih, you name it, anything for you.'

'It's not that... It's something...It's complicated ok?'

'It always is'

'I know, but this time is fucked up. Listen where are you?'

'Erm... L.A.. why?'

'I'm gonna be there in like a week, and I need to talk to you in person, do you think you can make it?'

'Sure, I'm gonna be here for a couple of months anyway, doing my new album'

'Oh cool, so I see you then'

'Yeah, look, Rih,a re you ok?'

'I don't know...'

'I mean I saw on the news that you werent feeling very well on your concert... Last time that happened...'

'Let's forget about last time ok? But if it was... What would you change?'

'I wouldn't be such an asshole about it... You know...'

'Yeah well... I gotta go' I hung up the phone before he could answer goodbye, that was really fucked up... I got really emotional right now, I don't know if it's because of the pregnancy, but I started crying...

Last time me and Chris were on tour, through Australia, I did pass out on one of the concerts, for the same reason I passed out yesterday. I was pregnant. 

But we were really young, Chris and I didn't kow how to act, but he was te worst, being agressive and telling me I had to abort. Well on the Grammy's ngiht I did abort, spontaneously, because I got really really nervous that night.

And for years and years that baby hunted me, what would have happened if I had it? I kept thinking over the years: ''Now I would have a 1 year old child, a 2 year old child'' It was awful

I really hoped somethings would change this time, first because there is also Drizzy and he's a 100 times more mature than Chris, he would let Chris hurt me, so I really felt more safe. But the fear that none of them would be by my side still hunted me.

---------------------------

Ok guys, I tried to make this a little longer, as you requested, I hope it's long enough! :)

Don't forget to comment and vote! ;) Thank for reading!