Chapter 1 - Breezy

(Rihanna's P.O.V.)

Ugh I have such a bad headache... Hangover again. I don't know if you ever felt like this before, after you drink all night long and you get up you see the world spining. So it takes a while for you to realize exactly where you are.

I really don't remember anything at all from last night, all I know is that I arrived at this party and Chris was there and I really wasn't ready at all to see my ex again, so I just drank all I could... I know it's wrong, but I still have feelings for him and we can't be together after what he did to me, I don't know if I could ever trust him again

I sat down on the bed that I was laying, only to realize I had no clothes on, now wait a minute... 

I looked around the room and did not recognize it, it wasn't my room, it wasn't my house and this ain't my bed!

Now if you ever drank so much like I did last night you'd know that it's a normal thing to happen, wake up on someone else's bed, but that someone clearly was never your EX!

'CHRIS, WHAT THE HELL?' I screamed, and the minute I did so, I regret, because I had such a bad headache.

'What, what, don't scream!'

'You were drunk too?' I said a lowing my tone

'What, yeah, I mean... Rih? What the hell?'

'Did we?'

'I don't know, I mean we are nacked...' I started freaking out, this was bad, this was really bad.... I tried to get up to get my clothes that were on the floor when I saw it, my heart sank 

'I guess....' I said pointing at it

'Holy shit, that is a lot of used condoms!' He said with a laughter, I got up from the bed with a blanket wrapped around me and started crying, we really did it... 'At least we used condoms Rih...' He said feeling guilty

'Yeah, I guess, look, I gotta go.'

'Yeah...'

I left running from his place and called a cab to my place, I really hope this doesn't go to the news, I know papas can get through anything, I was just hoping they didn't get that.

'Girl, where were you? Who did you sleep with?' My best friend Melissa said as I came in, she knew me like no one else so I didn't bother to ask her how she knew

'I... Don't want to talk about it'

'Oh c'mon! Was he hot?' I couldn't help but laugh a little at that

'Meli! i'm tired! I'll talk to you later' What I really wanted to say was ''Yes, he was hot''... What was going on? 

I went to my room and decided to take a shower, thank God I didn't need to work today, it would be a mess, I was a mess, not only physically, which was the worst. 

You know showers can be such a pain in the ass sometimes, cuz you start thinking about sutff you shouldn't, I started picturing me and Chris together again, and then I started to remember the moments we had together, damn I was screwed.

When I was about to lay down, my phone started ringing and immediately my heart sank, was it Chris calling? I picked my phone up real quick to see who was calling and it was Drake.

I mean I really liked Drake, I mean really. He's such a great guy and he's husband material, the total opposite of Chris. But I didn't feel for him what he felt for me, what he felt for me was so much stronger, he even admitted it to me one night, and I just don't think there is space for him in this story, or is there? Well at least not until I'm so fucked up with this Chris thing, I gotta get over him before I try anything with Drake, but will I ever get over him?

-------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter!

Ok, this time I'm gonna add more story to it and there's also Chris... But the twist is yet to come....

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote, love ya #Navys!